Meeting the "Harley King", Mr. Wizard for the first time.......

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
Meeting the "Harley King", Mr. Wizard for the first time.......

First time I met Mr. Wizard was on Hwy 215 off the Blue Ridge Parkway at the 2010 TRIKE TALK RALLY IN THE VALLEY at Maggie Valley, NC...we were stopped for some road construction, and He walked back and introduced Himself. Just as He did, we started moving, so off we went. About 2 miles and 20+ tight curves later, I told Mitzie, "This is fun, this Guy can really ride"....I had a ball chasing along behind the Wiz as we zipped along at a great pace...here are a few Pics Mitzie snapped from the back of Our Trike.....

Since it was Mr. Wizard, I thought it fitting to post this in the Harley Forum. Besides His extensive knowledge of Harleys, He's a Really Talented Guy behind the Handlebars also...Definitely have enjoyed riding with, talking to, and getting to know Him...a Highlight of joining
TRIKE TALK.com ...if You get a chance to meet Him, by all means, do...You'll be glad You did.....ThumbUp:10:

Re: Meeting the "Harley King", Mr. Wizard for the first time.......

That was my twin brother... He's a lot better look'n than I.

I remember all that. Was about out of gas. After you guys kept going I found an old farmer who told me where the nearest gas was. 20 miles... I had enough for 19.000001 miles in the tank so I coasted a lot.

:D:D

That was my twin brother... He's a lot better look'n than I.

I remember all that. Was about out of gas. After you guys kept going I found an old farmer who told me where the nearest gas was. 20 miles... I had enough for 19.000001 miles in the tank so I coasted a lot.

:D:D

Shoulda' yelled.....I'm sure we both know how to syphon.....:laugh:....Fun Ride though.....ThumbUp

Shoulda' yelled.....I'm sure we both know how to syphon.....:laugh:....Fun Ride though.....ThumbUp

Skuut the WIZ and I had a great ride tailgunning one of your rides a couple of years ago at the Maggie Valley rally. Yep great guy good friend and a great rider. looking forward to our next encounter.

I've had the pleasure of several good conversations with the Wiz, he is one sharp dude, I'm glad I was able to meet him.

Skuut the WIZ and I had a great ride tailgunning one of your rides a couple of years ago at the Maggie Valley rally. Yep great guy good friend and a great rider. looking forward to our next encounter.

We all need to definitely do it again Gorilla...I really enjoyed it also...Fun Times....ThumbUp:10:

Bring a spare set of plug wires. :p

- - - Updated - - -

I've had the pleasure of several good conversations with the Wiz, he is one sharp dude, I'm glad I was able to meet him.

I remember when your Dad won the stand up pee assist. I about fell out of my chair.

Now that was funny.

Spent a couple days at his place doing cams and tune on my 11.
This guy even has a "nice" dog.
You got it all WIZ.
Dennis

I had a Honda parked over here for a few minutes. It wasn't attacked or anything like that.

The owner had a few bite marks though. Dennis said I had "A" nice dog... I have two.

Kujo and Killer :AGGHH:

While Dennis was over here he stayed in the Dog House. Not sure if he left with a flea infestation or not. :xzqxz:

I had a Honda parked over here for a few minutes. It wasn't attacked or anything like that.

The owner had a few bite marks though. Dennis said I had "A" nice dog... I have two.

Kujo and Killer :AGGHH:

While Dennis was over here he stayed in the Dog House. Not sure if he left with a flea infestation or not. :xzqxz:

I might risk coming down sometime on a Honda.....or maybe scrub the "Honda Smell" off and drive the Jeep or Miata.....:laugh:

I remember when your Dad won the stand up pee assist. I about fell out of my chair.

Now that was funny.

Yep, I got a good laugh out of it and I got to haul it home since I was pulling a trailer. I know we're looking forward to the rally being back in Maggie next year.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png