See through bra's protective film use and application

Feb 25, 2013
casper,wy. usa
ThumbUp0607141325_0001.jpg0607141326.jpg0607141325a_0001.jpg

I promised I would post the result of my using the see through bra protective film from one of our sponsors so I will tell you a bit about it.

The folks at see through bra were very pleasant to deal with and kept every promise they made, the shipping was on time and the product is excellent, and they have a right to brag on it.

My experience has been that they did indeed laser cut the pieces to fit my champion trike and the film is tough as nails. I had to trim around my lower chrome pieces because I didn't want to take them off and I tell you that a razor blade was hard pressed to cut it.

The film almost seems to thicken when applied to a really tough finish that I think will be hard for rocks to damage.

The application process is allot easier than you might think also.
I would suggest that you clean the paint with the application fluid first, spray down the entire area to be covered on your trike, spray your fingers(keep them wet) and liberally spray the film after being removed from the paper backing before applying.

Start at the top of the fender and use the application squeegee at a 45 degree angle to remove air bubbles. The film is pretty forgiving so you can lift it and spray more fluid under it as you go should you need to.

The end result is a deep looking beautiful clear finish that is very reflective as if you had used many clear coats.
I wish I could do the entire trike body with it.ThumbUp

I WILL LET YOU SEE THE RESULTS, AS OF RIGHT NOW I HAVE ONLY DONE THE FACE OF THE FENDERS BUT THEIR PRODUCT INCLUDES LASER CUT PEICES TO PROTECT THE PASSENGER FOOT WELLS AND THE AREA BETWEEN THE SEAT AND THE FENDER TOTALLY PROTECTING THE FRONT OF THE TRIKE BODY.

I don't care much for the 3M spray film product and took it back off my trike but this film is all it's supposed to be.

Could Not agree More!!! :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Just did mine today and all I can say is WOW!! Can't wait to finish them up tomorrow if I can find time before or after my grand-daughters graduation party. ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png