Too old to crawl

Jan 15, 2012
Cayce SC
At one time in my life I enjoyed working on my bikes crawling around on the floor to change oil and filters or digging into the motor . Time moves on and I have pains in parts of my body that I did not know exsisted LOL. So now I look for ways that alow me to do the small things I enjoyed doing in the past , to that end I have now started to buy things that will make it easy on the old body like a oil extractor , roller chair and air tools. Now looking at lifts for a trike any sugestions would be helpful.
Thanks
Bill

At one time in my life I enjoyed working on my bikes crawling around on the floor to change oil and filters or digging into the motor . Time moves on and I have pains in parts of my body that I did not know exsisted LOL. So now I look for ways that alow me to do the small things I enjoyed doing in the past , to that end I have now started to buy things that will make it easy on the old body like a oil extractor , roller chair and air tools. Now looking at lifts for a trike any sugestions would be helpful.
Thanks
Bill

One of my Friends here bought one of the cheap ($299.99) Motorcycle Lifts from Harbor Freight, and widened it with scrap metal to use for His Trike.....ThumbUp

I used these guys, lots of dealers around and very heavy duty lifts that won't fall on you, very sturdy, wide foot print. This is a video of the hydraulic model but I went with the air model... works identical. No more aches from crawling around and finding stuff to help me back up. Various colors and lots of accessories: http://www.klsupply.com/KLSOLUTIONS/TRIKESOLUTION.aspx

:Coffee:

I didn't want to pay the price.
So I bought 2 of KLs jack lifts.
They work for me..............2 a degree.
The trikes only fallen off the lifts once.
Thankfully no harm done to the trike.
I cant say the same for my garage floor.
Nice 2 inch gouge in it from the frame end tips by the rear tire.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png