Many folks, like myself, will not really notice that when the front and rear brake are no longer linked, the front brake, operated by the brake lever still has two pistons working on the right side and only one on the left because the other piston USED to work in conjunction with the brake pedal and rear brake. When the trike kit is installed, the brakes are unlinked and now the rear brake pedal only operates the two rear calipers and not the front left; mainly because the master cylinder piston is likely insufficient for working three sets of brakes. I would like to see Roadsmith develop a splitter that can be installed after the front master cylinder which can then go to both front brakes. Braking capability itself isn't so much of an issue as the uneven wear to the calipers and pads plus I have been told by others that there may be an uneven pull on the front end during hard braking. Not sure I have felt this but I can attest to the calipers wearing unevenly. I would be happy to pay for a splitter and install it (for front brakes) and if one isn't developed/sold, I guess I could adapt one from another bike... Hope this is taken as a suggestion and not a gripe!