Snowbird Get Together '15

Re: Snowbird Get Together 15'

Darn, looks like we just missed this get together...Ron and Leslie :Shrug:

- - - Updated - - -

Do Stallion owners, living in Florida ever get together??

- - - Updated - - -

Do Stallion owners, living in Florida ever get together??

Yes we do !! Usually to have breakfast at the Sugar Mill for pancakes and a ride, then on the Thursday of Bike week and Biketober fest for the trike and side car show at the Daytona flea market. There are 2 in Tavares, 1 in New Smyrna Beach, 1 in Titusville that get together and sometimes we also travel together to some of the Triketalk events which puts us on the road together for 7-10 days. There are more around but they haven't joined in of the fun and riding yet !!
Tomg

Although we are not snowbirds, but natives....you said you meet at the Sugar Mill for pancakes....when would that be?

Is there a set time to meet at the flea market ?

Please let us know when y'all decide on attending another Trike Talk event !!!

Please, keep reading the TT web site on future rides. Also read the Chat Room for info.
Sometimes it is on spare of the minute thing, so be prepared to get up and run if you can.
That can be the most fun, when you get up and run, instead of long planning!

Rosy

Agreed Rosie...better sometimes to do spur of the moment, I'm retired so that's easy for me. Les' still works
but can sometimes play hooky as she works at home.

This site is goona take some gettin' used to as it IS different.... chat room? heck I got lost three times just finding this area....lol

Roadbuz, Rome was not built in one day! LOL
Keep trying and soon it will be second nature to you, but like me..as people will tell you.. Some things never get better, like me posting pictures upside down, But, that's OK..Because some people deserve to be posted upside down..right Tomg?!! LOL
Hope to see you soon on one of our meet & greet!

Rosy

I am visiting Friends at The Villages, but did not bring my trike down from the outing at Ormond Beach. I am riding around in a golf cart like hundreds do here.
We are meeting a fellow triker who lives at The Villages that was at the Snowbird Gathering for lunch. We are meeting at the Hacienda Country Club for lunch on Tuesday.
If you are in the area and would like to meet fellow trikers, please join us. I guess this is an impromptu meet and greet. I hope Howie won't mind if we have company.
I hope to be wearing my unofficial Snowbird Gathering tee in case you come.
Look us up and join us!

Rosy & Janice

Rosy, I hear the mail man is looking for you !!! He can't find your mailbox in the snow and want you to shovel it out right away !!!! Now get to it !! Might want to wait another month or two though. The snow should be melted down to a foot by the end of Leesburg Bikefest in April.

Tomg

HA, the mailman can dig his own path, we had to change from a slot in our door to a mailbox because of rule changes! It was great because we didn't have to worry about stopping service, now we do when we leave on vacation.
Oh well, that's why they are loosing millions every month with all these new rule changes.
Hey, beautiful days are coming.We need to plan a nice long ride to see new Florida territory, what do you think? Anyone up for a ride..Ultrafred..Bruce..Red...Tomg...Dan...Nana...?!

Rosy

HA, the mailman can dig his own path, we had to change from a slot in our door to a mailbox because of rule changes! It was great because we didn't have to worry about stopping service, now we do when we leave on vacation.
Oh well, that's why they are loosing millions every month with all these new rule changes.
Hey, beautiful days are coming.We need to plan a nice long ride to see new Florida territory, what do you think? Anyone up for a ride..Ultrafred..Bruce..Red...Tomg...Dan...Nana...?!

Rosy
IM IN ---I wish, yaull have fun

Hey, if you get to the "gulf side" of the state . . . give me a shout in Tampa. Some good eating places up North.

DeanH, if we get going on a long run to your area, we will let you know to "put a candle in the window for us" so we can find you! LOL
I believe it will be a two hour run from here to there.
We will let you know!

Rosy

Snowbird Gathering is riding again!
Monday we are going on a ride.
Leaving New Smyrna Beach at 9:30AM. Meeting at The Cracker Barrel Rest. Exit 215 off I-95 Titusville @ 10:45AM.
Need more info, PM me.

Rosy

Drpepper, we will see you before that...if not, then the 2016 Snowbird Gathering, but first we have to conclude the 2015, way too many people still want to ride, that haven't gone back home! LOL
Or do not want to go home because of the ice and snow!
Ride on Monday!

Rosy

Drpepper, Big Dog..See you Monday!

Rosy

Well, as much as I'd like to Miles and I will be headed over to Panama City for a Tuesday load. Gonna head alittle north, going to Norflok,Va.. You guys have fun with out us, you'll have some nice weather!

Drpepper, we will see you before that...if not, then the 2016 Snowbird Gathering, but first we have to conclude the 2015, way too many people still want to ride, that haven't gone back home! LOL
Or do not want to go home because of the ice and snow!
Ride on Monday!

Rosy

This event is geeeeting longer Rosy.

Re: Snowbird Geeeeeeet Together '15

Yes Rosey I hope too see everbody before 2016 snowbird get together. Big DOG watch yourself in Norfolk ,u know how those military towns are , lived in that area for 50 years, be CAREFUL of the traffick.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png