Snowbird Get Together '15

Re: Snowbird Get Together 15'

Larry and I will try to make it I will need it after the holiday season is over

Let me know ahead of time so I can run by the bicycle shop and get some of those fancy foot stirrups for ya-hahha Hope your foot/ankle is better.

If you guys come early or stay late, you have a place here at the house.

Tomg

Assuming Daytona which makes sense, Millie and I will probably be there. The Duff's RTE turned out really well this year.

Let me know ahead of time so I can run by the bicycle shop and get some of those fancy foot stirrups for ya-hahha Hope your foot/ankle is better.

If you guys come early or stay late, you have a place here at the house.

Tomg
thanks for the help I do not know what I would do with out your help lol but the way it is going I may not get back on the bike this year. started therapy last week and still in a brace. looking into forward controls so I can ride again. If we do get to make it we will make a full vacation out of it. hope to see you soon.

I'll be there. This will be my first winter in Florida...so go easy on me.

I purchased a small fishing cottage on Dora Canal, near the lake in Tavares.

I will be riding the trike down from Erie, Pa. Will most likely leave next Monday or Tuesday. Taking my time...no hurry!

TOMG : Snow has already started 2 inches here in Elgin but 15 inches in South Haven.. hoping to be there in Feb. Charlie D & MariettaThumbUp

Tom, it won't be long now before I head south. Last week we had 18 degrees with a 16 wind chill and snow here in Pigeon Forge TN.
Tonight they are calling for 18 again with black ice. If it was'nt for the holidays coming I would be out of here.
See you SOON.

Sounds like a great Get Together, I'll be on a Big Ship at Sea at that time, so I'll be looking forward to the next one. Take alot of pics to post.

Barb and I are looking forward to Snowbird Get Together 15. We spend the winters in Central Florida so it will be an easy ride. We registered a month ago but we don't see our names on the registration list?? We have the hotel room booked. See you there.

1 Feb, Sunday is the arrival day and that day is usually the day everyone "meets & greets" with everyone. As far as all those who are not staying at the hotel with us, be advised that we will more than likely be departing out on our day rides between 8-9 am each day (Mon thru Wed) and returning in the afternoon so you folks may have an extra hour or so each day to join us. Just remember that here in Florida in the winter, when the sun goes down, the temp drops with it and the humidity makes it colder. But do join us !!! If you know you will be coming, you may wish to call the hotel (386-672-6711) and leave me a message and/or I can call you back.

Tom Garvey - tomg

Hey Tom, thanks for the weather update in Florida for us newbies!
Do you have any idea how many will be attending the Gathering? I don't believe the registration list is complete and there are some duplicates on the list.
Thanks.

Rosy

Hey Tom, thanks for the weather update in Florida for us newbies!
Do you have any idea how many will be attending the Gathering? I don't believe the registration list is complete and there are some duplicates on the list.
Thanks.

Rosy

As you have already read in previous posts, I have asked everyone to sign up so we known who is coming so all I can do is look at the registration log to see who is signed up !!

Tom

Hi Tom, just signed in my brother -in- law Jay ,& my sister Charlotte . You have a good point , it is going to take us a good hour to get there & hour to get home . So we are taking campers & are booked in at Coral Sands campground on Ormond beach. It is about a mile & a half north from the hotel.
There still are some sites available if anyone needs a campsite. Hope to see everyone soon .

Thank you Tom , & others for putting this together . Captain h

I have registered and reserved a room and I look forward to meeting everyone and riding with you.

I will be coming over from The Villages, about a 90 minute ride, but I won't be able to get there until Monday morning.

When will you know the route of Monday's ride?

I have registered and reserved a room and I look forward to meeting everyone and riding with you.

I will be coming over from The Villages, about a 90 minute ride, but I won't be able to get there until Monday morning.

When will you know the route of Monday's ride?

We will look at the weather and decide on the routes Sunday evening when most of the people are there and have a group vote.

Tom

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png