Snowbird Get Together '15

Re: Snowbird Get Together 15'

Thank you very much...We are glad to be here!

Rosy & Janice

Rosy - stay as long as possible and enjoy the milder weather while you can... ThumbUp

Right now, 26* with snow in Jersey - and the main part of the "blizzard" hasn't started yet (so they say)... bummer!

Just wish i was in florida right now :) im stuck in kentucky at 28 degrees. but i will be in florida in june. :pepper:but would really like to do your snowbird trip next winter. hopefully i will be able to :)

You bet'ya, will be there with bells on, well, one bell on the trike..a Gremlin bell!
See you soon!...

Rosy & Janice

Just hooked the trike trailer up to the motorhome and i have it pointed south towards florida. They are calling for more snow and temps in the teens for the next several nights.
So if the good lords willing i plan to pull out by 7 in the morning headed for hernando florida (about 12 hours) and drop the rig and unload the trike and head over to ormande beach about noon on sunday.
See ya there in time for the superbowl.

Hoping that Ford can get a clock spring in stock over night. Then I can get my Stallion up and running. Without it, no turn signals, horn, dimmer switch, or cruise control which means no Fred! Fingers crossed, never heard of any other Stallions having this problem. Clock spring is the ring under the steering wheel that has a ribbon wire that is wrapped like a spring, and runs down the column into the engine area.

Big Dog, did the problem just happen? Maybe they can ship it in by early next week, so you can at least stop by.

Rosy

Big Dog, did the problem just happen? Maybe they can ship it in by early next week, so you can at least stop by.

I just became aware of it, if nothing else, I'll come over in the pickup. How could I not see you, and Janice along with everyone else!

I just became aware of it, if nothing else, I'll come over in the pickup. How could I not see you, and Janice along with everyone else!

Fred never heard of that problem but I bet it may have gotten messed up when they took the steering wheel off to install the GPS. It may have taken this long for the spring to finally let go. Just a thought being as far as I know you have the only one that had the wheel removed. Hope they get it fixed for you. Maybe get a used one from a junk yard?

We will be there Saturday late afternoon...LQQK for the Cheetah!
Hey, what about Bruce? WOW..
You are going in Saturday? The Gathering doesn't start till Sunday..Great, don't forget to put the refreshments on ice so they will be nice and cold when we come in on Sunday! LOL
See you Sunday!

Rosy

Well, had a nice ride yesterday with Rosy, Janice, Bruce & Deb. Would have went a day or so earlier but when Rosy came down and opened his trailer, the cold N/E weather escaped and it took us a couple of days to warm back up!!! Next time I will request him to stop somewhere in Georgia first and open the trailer there !!!

Tomg

Fred never heard of that problem but I bet it may have gotten messed up when they took the steering wheel off to install the GPS. It may have taken this long for the spring to finally let go. Just a thought being as far as I know you have the only one that had the wheel removed. Hope they get it fixed for you. Maybe get a used one from a junk yard?

Ted the clock spring is a sealed unit, the GPS, was conected to the external leads for the air bag. The installer never did anything other than put a test light on the existing leeds. Taking the top off of the broken unit the ribbon is broken about an inch from the top. TMS said that it was not that uncommon, even though it has never been mentioned on TT.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png