Snowbird Get Together '15

Rosy, thats one Big roll of Paper Towels there, must be alot of food on the table :laugh: Ya'll have fun now.

Zook, need a tutorial on how to get my pictures right side up. You haven't read all the gossip about Rosy posting pictures, have you? LOL
The paper towels were, coasters, napkins, and anything else which needed cleaning! Neat idea, except they kept blowing in my face! LOL
Great food, good drinks, great scenery, great Tees! We want to keep it a secret so the flat landers won't come over the causeway! LOL

Rosy

WOW, what a day! Sorry, Midwest..Northeast..84F today on our ride.
We saw alligators..in pens and in the wild..
plenty of birds, no mani tees, fish jumping, great food, cold drinks, fed raccoons Girl Scout cookies, and Great People.
Here are a couple of pictures of our run. I believe it was over 200 miles.
Rosy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    586.2 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    618.1 KB · Views: 77
Rosy, if your taking pics with your cell phone and sending them by phone, try this. Hold your phone sideways, your home button on the right side. Note how your holding it, When you send the pic to post it, hold your phone the exact same way, home button on the right side

Maybe that will work :Shrug:

Sully, photos taken by iPhone, transferred to iPad, then posted from iPad.
Some come out great, others sideways..or upside down!
I was told there is a way I can fix it, by looking at it before I post them or edit after I post it, but don't know how!
I need a tutorial on posting picture right side up!

Rosy

Here are some more pictures of our Snowbird Gathering run yesterday.
Sorry, some people got cropped out of the picture. As you can tell, we are grazing again! LOL

Rosy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 81
Sully, photos taken by iPhone, transferred to iPad, then posted from iPad.
Some come out great, others sideways..or upside down!
I was told there is a way I can fix it, by looking at it before I post them or edit after I post it, but don't know how!
I need a tutorial on posting picture right side up!

Rosy
Try Takeing the pictures with your ipad too begin with

Fred, Hope you have a safe trip to the frozen north!
Let me know if plans change and you bring your trike North, then we can go riding!
Or if not, we can do lunch or dinner!

Rosy

We are hitching the trailer tomorrow and heading to the frozen North! We are going to miss All our new and old Friends in Florida!
As they say, " till we meet again"!

Rosy & Janice

Rosy, Heads-up. Around 10am thru out the day ( Wed. ) in Atlanta it will be raining Snow. If it's bad enough they are shutting down big rigs on the interstate.

First day (Wednesday) we will be in Florence, SC. heading North on I95.
As we head North, we are expecting "bad" weather till I park the trailer in my drive!

Rosy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    691 KB · Views: 77

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png