Maggie Valley 2015

Maggie Valley

The wife and I made our reservations today, first time to Maggie Valley and a rally with you guys. We are looking forward to the trip and meeting some new folks.

Verifying dates

Is it still possible to sign up for this rally? And if so, I want to be sure I know the right dates.

AND, since I sold my Goldie last year :(, I'll be coming in my car. Don't hate because I'm on 4 wheels. ;) Maybe if I bring a helmet, I can cadge a ride? :pepper:

Is it still possible to sign up for this rally? And if so, I want to be sure I know the right dates.

AND, since I sold my Goldie last year :(, I'll be coming in my car. Don't hate because I'm on 4 wheels. ;) Maybe if I bring a helmet, I can cadge a ride? :pepper:

Judy you can register on the registration link and go ahead and make your reservations at the hotel ASAP. The dates are Sept 7,8,9,10 departing on Friday AM the 11th. We would love to see you there.

And YES bring a helmet, you will have lots of old friends there fighting over who will give you a ride. ThumbUp

No worries...we drove the Miata to Eureka Springs in 2013...even led a Ride with it....Load Up Girl".....ThumbUp

Well I just extended my stay through Sunday, I have to bee in McDonough,Ga. for the 15th. through the 18th., so why not make it a two week vacation!!!!ThumbUp:pepper:

The Best Western is booked. Has an alternate location been established? If not, what are your recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

I just talked to the GM and he said call the best Western back and have them connect you with their other hotel right next door which is the Microtel. Make sure they give you the same rate and make sure they know you are with Trike Talk. We have filled up both hotels in the past and it looks like that may happen again this year.

I just talked to the GM and he said call the best Western back and have them connect you with their other hotel right next door which is the Microtel. Make sure they give you the same rate and make sure they know you are with Trike Talk. We have filled up both hotels in the past and it looks like that may happen again this year.

Thank you Zook. You are "Da Man" ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

I just spoke with Microtel (1-8285-926-8554) and booked a room. I did tell them we were with Trike Talk. They have 24 more rooms available at this time. Rate at this time is $69.99 a night, the lady I spoke with had no notes in the system to show the rate of $65.00 per night. She said to call Vivian (Manager) between 0700-1500 HRS tomorrow to see if they will match the Best Western rate. I will give them a call and post what I find out in the morning.

Copilot and myself will be there. :pepper: Looking forward to our first Rally in the Valley. It will be our second trip to Maggie Valley this year. We were there 15-19 JUN. Looking forward to putting faces with names.

Thank you Zook. You are "Da Man" ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

I just spoke with Microtel (1-8285-926-8554) and booked a room. I did tell them we were with Trike Talk. They have 24 more rooms available at this time. Rate at this time is $69.99 a night, the lady I spoke with had no notes in the system to show the rate of $65.00 per night. She said to call Vivian (Manager) between 0700-1500 HRS tomorrow to see if they will match the Best Western rate. I will give them a call and post what I find out in the morning.

Copilot and myself will be there. :pepper: Looking forward to our first Rally in the Valley. It will be our second trip to Maggie Valley this year. We were there 15-19 JUN. Looking forward to putting faces with names.

They will match the rate for sure per Michael the GM, probably hasn't made it downstream yet but they will by tomorrow. If you talk to them again they will know if not mention GM Michael approved it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockin Rob

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockin Rob
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png