pgr mission today

Apr 26, 2008
so cal
i must say this wasnt my idea my daughter is responsible. then my wife and grandkids.today we ride to va hospital in long beach calif. my stallion is loaded with in excess of 1500 christmas cards hand made from local elementry school kids. unfortunatly today is also my 4 year old grandkids birthday party so i will get to participate not the people responsible.these kids amaze me i have reaD MAYBE 200 they are priceless. some are funny, some touching,all thoughtful.proud to be an american. dear veteran i hope you will get out of the hospital soon.thank you for serveing our country.did you be in war war2 or war 1 sincerly justin dear soldiers thank you very much for protecting our country .iam very thankful that you have sacrificed your time and energy. have a very merry christmas and get well soon god bless you sincerly amanda valdez dear veteran i thank you for serving our country .i hope you have a happy holiday filled with joy, happiness, and love. from matthew dear veteran,thank you for being a hero! love trey hand drawn flags 2 tanks trees bows etc.

What a wonderful, wonderful, blessed idea! And what a privilege you have to be part of it, Jim. You must be very proud of your daughter and all your family!

My favorite kind of mission! Missions like this & "Welcome Home" missions are SO much better than the other kind of missions we do. I always thank "The Man Upstairs" for these missions!

NM

handed out maybe 600 cards today.i got at least a thousand more from teachers.loma linda next.then barstow. then san diego.my kid created a monster

<< my kid created a monster >>

GOOD for her!! It's great she's getting such a responce! Isn't it funny how kids can sometimes get more done than adults? If I was mobile, I'd scoot down & help you. It's truely a worthwhile project. MANY thanks to you both for doing this!

NM

dear hero i am really thankfulfor a brave person like you. you dont know how awesome i think you are,i really want you to have a merry christmas best christmas wishes destiny.spacedear veteran i hope you have a wonderful holiday.may your seasons be merry full of cheer and bright this little dirl with a big heart wishes you a happy new year sincerely kaila spacedear veteran i just wanted to wish you happy holidays.

im a 5th grader at light foot elementry school.i felt really bad when i heardthat so many veterans were in the hospital.i also wanted to thank you for fighting in the military.you make me so thankful to be safe at home under A roof i also want to wish you a happy new year from cami spacedear soldier i appreciate you for serving our country.i hope you feel better soonan i bet your parents are proud of you.i also hope you have a great christmas and a happy new year.

im still having teachers drop of cards im amazed and touched at the response and its my duty and honor to deliver every last one .i would love it if someone who reads this takes it upon themself to do the same. later today im going to try to put up a pic of these cards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png