Howdy From da Blue Pearl

Jul 20, 2014
RC, SD , USA
Howdy Y'all :wave4:
My first post --- I am so excited to have found ya!!! ~Doin' da Happy Dance~ I have been riding since '05 on my little 1200 Sporty. The last few years have not been so kind to me and riding became harder to do. So my sweetie of 22 yrs went to BH Harley and bought me this beauty of a HD Trike. OMG 30-plus g's worth of WOW!!!!!!! :GL1800: I am not back with the world!!!! I am doing what I always wanted to do...ride! I sure hope to meet y'all at the Sturgis TOUR event and the TT/TOI event... I will be the old lady with the biggest smile there! :D

Welcome to Trike Talk from The Great Lake State! :wave4:

You'll find a wealth of knowledge, here, and some of the best folks on the interweb!

Congratulations on your new trike! Got any photos you'd be able to share? :Shrug:

Thanks Gang! What a warm welcome. As soon as I can I will get a photo. My granddaughter took several with her her droid so I will see if I can get her to give me one of those photos next time she comes over. Thank you again! *Sending warm cookies out of the oven to all*

Thanks Gang! What a warm welcome. As soon as I can I will get a photo. My granddaughter took several with her her droid so I will see if I can get her to give me one of those photos next time she comes over. Thank you again! *Sending warm cookies out of the oven to all*

Welcome from Mississippi , I like COOKIES
clapping%20smilie.gif

Howdy Y'all :wave4:
My first post --- I am so excited to have found ya!!! ~Doin' da Happy Dance~ I have been riding since '05 on my little 1200 Sporty. The last few years have not been so kind to me and riding became harder to do. So my sweetie of 22 yrs went to BH Harley and bought me this beauty of a HD Trike. OMG 30-plus g's worth of WOW!!!!!!! :GL1800: I am not back with the world!!!! I am doing what I always wanted to do...ride! I sure hope to meet y'all at the Sturgis TOUR event and the TT/TOI event... I will be the old lady with the biggest smile there! :D

My favorite color. Hope you have lots of fun and lots of fun. Welcome to the forum. Ride that new trike down to Cedar City,UT for the Western TT Rally.

Hello Blue Pearl and welcome to the website from the U.P. of Michigan. I can see you smiling and smell the cookies all the way from here. You certainly have the right rig to keep you smiling for many miles. Ride safe, can't wait to see a picture of your new beauty.

Oh thank you all! Cedar City, UT, I know where that is! I grew up in Ogden, north of you. You are in a truly pretty part of the state. We will be sure to make it there one of these years. So is it a yearly rally there in Cedar City? This year we have to go visit his folks in Toledo, Ohio. they are getting on in years and we have not seen them in a few. I am not sure if we can go by Trike as it will be the first part of October. Jerry is not able to choose the better riding days as vacation because he relocated in the different part of the country,it is a the center seniority thing....

It does my heart good to see you all from everywhere saying hello. From the looks of it, some of you have more riding days than we do up here in South Dakota. You lucky ducks! I loaded us on our trike and set it as my profile pic. The trike, when we first saw it was not even assembled yet. There he was in pieces in the back of BH Harley, just off the truck. So the pic was literally within minutes of our baby being put together. *sigh* ~Precious moments~ hehehehe It truly was a very happy day for me....and a sad one for our pocketbook!

Well, I better get to baking for more of our new found friends!

Ok, you all ready? I can see the anticipation.....I will put us on this post! Y'all have been very kind to me Thank You

Attachments

• 10457738_742446195802332_1904251819296241826_o.jpg
    10457738_742446195802332_1904251819296241826_o.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 71
Welcome from Casper, Wyoming!

I lived in the hills for many years and bought my 1989 Harley tour glide ultra (converted it to a trike two winters ago) from Black Hills Harley Davidson and have kept all these years.

teton3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

That is one pretty ride! A nice backdrop too! BH Harley is going through some growing changes, I think. They been talking about having concerts there. Not sure if the city council is going to allow it. Should be interesting. I learned to ride my Sporty from them many years ago. They always been good folks to me.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png