Tuner in Colorado

Any place that can dyno tune a trike in Colorado ?

Thanks,
SR

I've only found one, the H-D dealership in Glenwood Springs. I took my TriGlide into them to get the dyno done and was NOT happy. The trike ran much worse than it did and pinged like crazy. They claimed it was because it was too restrictive. Look at my signature and you'll see that's not the case at all.

I finally found a shop in the Denver area called SpeedWrench that does great work. Good news is they got my trike dyno'd and it runs great now. Bad news is I think they've closed down. You'll have to try and call them to see if they're still open. They work with both the SEPRO and TTS. Not sure about any others.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info. I had Randy at SpeedWrench tune several of my bikes and was very happy with his work. I was not aware he did trikes. I will stay away from GWSHD.
Thanks,
SR

http://www.mastertune.net/dealers.htm

Several of my local HD shops in PA are TTS dealers and have dynos .... I am lucky.

Check for TTS dealers near you and see if they have dyno service or know who does.

I'm in the same boat as you Sandra ..... wanting to get things done right the first time on my 2014.

Bob :Dorag:

Speed Wrench is still in business but they don't do trikes..
I called SMC Tuning in Colorado Springs and he is getting set up to do trikes. He should be up and running by end of this week . He tuned my StreetGlide for me and did an awesome job. I was thrilled when he said he was almost ready for trikes.

Speed Wrench is still in business but they don't do trikes..
I called SMC Tuning in Colorado Springs and he is getting set up to do trikes. He should be up and running by end of this week . He tuned my StreetGlide for me and did an awesome job. I was thrilled when he said he was almost ready for trikes.

I keep hearing that SpeedWrench is closed and then I hear they aren't, so I'm not really sure. They did do trikes though. Randy had to rent time from an automotive place that had the correct dyno equipment, and like I say, he did a good job.

It's great to know about the place in the Springs. With all the trikes out there now glad someone stepped up and got the equipment to work on them. It'll be even better hearing that they can do a good job.

Any updates?

Should have looked online first. Here's what their website says but I still don't know if they're good or not. You could look to see if there are any reviews/comments or maybe find someone that has used them.
[h=1][/h]SMC Tuning

3445-F Chelton Loop North
Colorado Springs, CO
719-573-6513
Tuesday-Saturday by appointment only

Specializing in all types of Motorcycles

Trike dynotuning is NOW available!!
Please call us today for appointment and pricing

Trike dyno in CO.

I heard about these guys the other day. Only one guy so don't know how good his review is. (Was positive though.)

Harmonious Dynocenter:
435 Shoop Drive
Penrose, Colorado 81240
1-844-DYNO-GUY (1-844-396-6489)
8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday
Sunday by appointment only
info@harmoniusdynocenter.com

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png