World’s First Factory Bagger Convertible Trike

Thanks much for the kind words Rollin Thunder ThumbUp
We hoped it would be a hit with Harley Owners & Enthusiasts such as yourself and others here on Trike Talk.

Pricing will be comparable to our FLH Series Conversion with a couple additional Options befitting the Bagger.
Soon as it gets nailed down, we will post the Price, Options, and Specs Sheet here on Trike Talk as well.

Also can you add a tour pac to it and backrest ? Thanks

Absolutely! The Harley Top-Box/Tour Pack can be added along the lines of the Road Glide OEM Option to do just that. It was designed so that the removable Mount & Box can be put on and taken off quickly and easily.

THANKS for the quick reply. Tell you what. Makes me thing twice about buy a NEW HD. What yrs will this kit fit ? I just sold a 2006 FLHTC with only 6 k for mileage :(. Now I wish I had it back. lol. What I can see of it on here. IT should be a BIG HIT with riders. Thanks again...............Rick

Looks like to me. You guys have it figured out. NOW how L O N G will we have to wait to hear that its ready for $ale ? Being this will be SEPT in a few days ? One last question well maybe two :).. IS there a dealer here in Minn OR in Phoenix, AZ ? Thanks for all the help you have giving me and others on this. Rick

Well Mr. Thunder, Thanks again. You have been quite the perfect presenter of timely Opportunity ThumbUp

Perfect time to announce our newest additions to our Esteemed Dealer Network.

Phoenix Area:
American Bike & Trike
3272 South 147th Place
Gilbert, AZ 85297
480-218-5822
terry@abtllc.us

Portland, Oregon:
Powersports Adventures Inc.
dba Cycle Specialties
5701 NE 105th Ave
Suite O
Portland, OR 97220
503-445-4411
mark@cycle-specialties.com

We are honored to have both of these Capable & Experienced Bike and Trike Crews & Shops as Hannigan Motorsports Dealer-Partners.

Thanks much Dirtdobber ThumbUp

Northern Bama (Roll Tide !!) is serviced by either:

Coach Rice Trikes (offers Pick-Up & Delivery Service)
1204 Nathan Blvd.
Loganville, GA 30052
Carl Rice
770-381-5052
coachrice44@aol.com
http://www.coachricetrikes.com

Or

Southern Honda Powersports
1394 Workman Rd.
Chattanooga, TN 37407
Anthony Weaver</span>
(423) 867-7541
(800) 959-5432
info@southernhonda.com

On another note,
Happy, Safe, & Enjoyable Labor Day to All !
Ride and Enjoy :GL1800:

Can you post more pics of the front fender?

PM sent yesterday.
So all will know, the Prototype is undergoing final "fine-tuning" and will be back in operational form soon. When it is, we will post more Pics including some of the Custom Front Fender for the HMS FLH 180 Wide Front Conversion.

Speaking of,
That HMS FLH 180 Wide Front will be available for all Hannigan FLH Series Trikes (new Orders or already existing) soon.
Please stay tuned for further details as they become available.

Where is the tourpak? Can't live without one.

our Post #24 earlier in this Thread:

Appreciate you asking.
We are in final finishing Stages with the Prototype and anticipate opening the Bagger Convertible Conversion to Dealers and Clients within the next 60-75 days.

Of course when that time comes, we will make the Official announcement here on Trike Talk.

The Bagger Convertible Conversion is applicable to:
any FLH Series Harley 1999 & Up (thru Current).

Of course to utilize all the versatility of the Convertible aspects of the Conversion, the Bike will need to have a "quick-detach" Top Box mounting system.

If not, the Bagger will still work and be able to be installed but the Convertible Cover aft of the Seat won't be applicable as the Top-Box will be "hard-mounted" as on the standard HMS FLH Conversion. The Owner will still receive the Convertible Cover as a Standard part to be used should they ever change or remove the Top-Box in the future.
If the particular model FLH Bike does not have a Top-Box (or the Owner wishes to not have it brought over to and installed), then the Convertible Cover will obviously be utilized. In these situations the Owner could get a "quick-detach" Top-Box assembly if they so choose at a later date.

Options and Versatility are the Standard with the Bagger Convertible no matter what configuration you have now or how that may change in the future.

Hope that answers your question and concern. If not, please give us a call.

Well guys I just want to say I toured Hannigan's facilities 2/25/2015 and was impressed. The quality is there. They primed my Transformer kit while I was there. I cannot wait to get on the road. As far as loading in a trailer the ground effects on the rear come off if needed. Mine will be with the ultra classic trunk and no ground effects. Better get yours ordered they are getting more orders all the time and as soon as people see them on the road the orders will pour in.

JT,
Thanks so much for your kind words and testimony. Most of all, thanks for your time, your trust and for choosing to become a member of the Hannigan Family.

We greatly enjoyed you and your Wife taking the time to come by and visit with us. We look forward to completing your Transformer Conversion and to seeing the completed Trike. Will be quite the Show-stopper. ThumbUp

We expect to see you both on your finished Ride when you get the chance.
Till then, All the Best!

Our Street Glide is scheduled for a Transformer installation late next month or early July. Thanks to Zook and John Lee for help making it happen.

If humanly possible,Sherry and I may try to attend the 40th celebration.

I have my Transformer on the road and love it. The larger trunk sure is handy. I had to bring a 3 foot piece of metal home from Lowes the other day and it went right in the trunk with no problem. Try that with a Triglide. This thing handles like a dream and is smooth riding. I get compliments every where I go. The wife loves it and wants to ride all the time. I do not know how to express how much we enjoy our new ride. I am glide we waited for the Transformer. THANKS again Hannigan!!!!

We LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png