wind deflectors

What is the difference between wind wings from orviile in Florida and bakers

No clue what bike is being discussed. We had a GL1800 and the driver comfort was fine but my wife got a lot of buffeting. We added a KuryAkyn Air Wing (a piece of plastic installed behind the passenger backrest) and Baker Hand Wings (on mirrors) and this fixed the problem. This was with a stock windshield. We are now on a GL1500 Roadsmith conversion with a Windbender shield and both I am my wife experience little buffeting. I have old school wind directing gizmos that allow wind to be directed at my legs but they don't make a difference as far as buffeting and I also have Baker Hand Wings which are not really needed but help direct air on hot days.

He's referring to Orville Sage's wind wings, and whats different between them and the baker wind wings.

What is the difference between wind wings from orviile in Florida and bakers
Orville Sage Wings have three sections and are heavier than the Baker deflectors. They are both good. I have the Sage wings and trike wings and am happy with them. Just gives a little more variation with the third section.

I have the Sage wings. When I got them I was told they were made of better plastic. I don't know about that though. They were guaranteed never to break. More scratch resistant.
I do know that Orville Sage sold his business to someone in Tennessee. The new owner has great intentions, let's see if they come about.

I have the Sage wings. When I got them I was told they were made of better plastic. I don't know about that though. They were guaranteed never to break. More scratch resistant.
I do know that Orville Sage sold his business to someone in Tennessee. The new owner has great intentions, let's see if they come about.

I think the new generation Baker took care of the scratch and break problem. At least I hope they did.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png