Four Corners

Mar 20, 2008
Dallas, TX
Anyone been out to the Four Corners area? Anything that should not me missed out that way?
Monument Valley..
Mexican Hat...
Anything else?

Thanks

Anyone been out to the Four Corners area? Anything that should not me missed out that way?
Monument Valley..
Mexican Hat...
Anything else?

Thanks

If you find yourself in that area, special emphasis should be placed on US 191 north and south of Moad for the National parks in that area.

UT 261 as it rolls north of US 191 just north of Mexican Hat. Its hard packed gravel with "a lot of bling". With a trike you won't have any issues.

UT 128 east of US 191 just north of Moab is also a great ride.

Heck....it's all good.....!!!

:) :) :) :)

Monument Valley..
Mexican Hat...
Anything else?

Thanks

We were out there last year. Momument Valley is not to be missed. It is absolutely stunning. Mexican Hat is less then a one horse town. Personally I wouldn't go there again. Four corners is just a Indian trinket market place with a marker in the ground where the states come together. You have to pay to get in because it is Indian land. For us, the last two places were not worth the gas to get there. I.M.H.O.

If you find yourself in that area, special emphasis should be placed on US 191 north and south of Moad for the National parks in that area.

UT 261 as it rolls north of US 191 just north of Mexican Hat. Its hard packed gravel with "a lot of bling". With a trike you won't have any issues.

UT 128 east of US 191 just north of Moab is also a great ride.

Heck....it's all good.....!!!

:) :) :) :)

If that's MOAB UT. you're talking about. Then that is a great town. Lots of national parks nearby. Arches n.p. and Canyonlands n.p. are worth a few days to see it all, maybe even longer. Been there twice and would go again.

Yeah - stay on the roads because there are so many broken bottles lining the roads to four corners you could get a flat.

......and the "marker" that is in place is not the REAL four corners, only where the "peoples" wanted it placed for their retail sales.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png