Who's Heard of the Hot Bike Tour?

Jun 15, 2013
Red Banks, MS
Last year I rode in the first ever Hot Bike Power Tour. There were 186 of us that started and 116 the finished.

I rode solo on the Sporty and it was a blast!

Here's a vid of some highlights.

This year there are going to be a lot more folks, and plenty on Trikes!

PowerTour2014_zps2bab26e0.jpg

Mary and I are riding two-up this year. Anyone that can make it for a day ride, the whole ride, or just at one of the stops....Would be cool to meet you!

We'll be on the Softail pictured below...if you see us, introduce yourself, would be cool to meet you!

SoftailMomPic_zpsf8bcfa3b.jpg

Below is a link on the details of the ride and all the nightly rallies.

We're starting out in Joplin, MO and ending up in Wisconsin Dells, WI.

HOT BIKE TOUR 2014 LINK

Kevin

Hot bike tour? I thought that was what I rode through in NYC traffic last month!
1000 miles in 5 days? Wusses! I could do that on a unicycle!
Oh, wait. I forgot to account for the extra weeks getting service on my TG. In that case, make it 1000 miles in a month.

Hot bike tour? I thought that was what I rode through in NYC traffic last month!
1000 miles in 5 days? Wusses! I could do that on a unicycle!
Oh, wait. I forgot to account for the extra weeks getting service on my TG. In that case, make it 1000 miles in a month.

:laugh:

Yes, not many miles per day...it is nice that the majority are all nice secondary roads. I think as much as anything it is riding with a lot of folks, meeting new people every night in a new city. I think this year they are using the phrase "a rolling rally, a different city each night".

btw, I Very Rarely ride in groups, but last year I am not aware of any incidents, and was not uncomfortable with anyone I was riding near.

Will be interesting to see how they handle the gas stops this year...last year with less than 200 bikes it was a bit of a logistical challenge a few times...this year, with a much larger group...we'll see how it goes! :)

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png