Map of our upcoming IBA ride.

Jul 2, 2012
Jena, LA, USA
October the 2nd and 3rd there will be three of us attempting an IBA run. We will be making it a dual as we are going to do the Iron Butt (1000 mile in 24 hours) and the Saddle Sore (1500 miles in 36 hours) in the same ride. Below is a map of the route we will be taking. Going to stop south of Birmingham, AL and get a quick nap once we get the 1000 miles behind us. We will start in Alexandria, LA headed north and make a loop and end back at Alexandria. We all live 50-70 miles from Alexandria and will add another 100+ miles to the ride which will make sure we have enough miles. Wish us luck.

IBA ride map.png

There will be three old guys on trikes so wave if you see us.

I knew you and Larry were going. Do I know the third "OLD GUY" :cxtv::cxtv: Hope you guys have good weather for the ride. October should start cooling off so maybe it will be nice. Have Fun!!!!!:xszpv::xszpv:

I knew you and Larry were going. Do I know the third "OLD GUY" :cxtv::cxtv: Hope you guys have good weather for the ride. October should start cooling off so maybe it will be nice. Have Fun!!!!!:xszpv::xszpv:

I don't figure you know him. He just got a Tri-Glide been on a Road King for years. He rode with me on the Run for the Wall back in May. It was his first ride on the new trike (bought it two days before we left for RFW). I have been after him to get on the forum. Thanks, I am sure we will have a blast, anytime you're on a bike it's fun.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png