Roadsmith Thanks TOUR Participants

Roadsmith Trikes

Sponsor - Roadsmith Trikes
Mar 14, 2008
MN
Roadsmith Trikes would like to thank everyone that participated in this year's T.O.U.R. event during the Sturgis Rally. Although the weather was uncooperative throughout most of the ride, those that did brave the elements were treated to an evening filled with great food, music, friends and prizes. What an amazing group of hearty trike riders!! We look forward to seeing everyone next year when we celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Sturgis Rally and year three of the TOUR event. Hope to see you all there!

Roadsmith Trikes would like to thank everyone that participated in this year's T.O.U.R. event during the Sturgis Rally. Although the weather was uncooperative throughout most of the ride, those that did brave the elements were treated to an evening filled with great food, music, friends and prizes. What an amazing group of hearty trike riders!! We look forward to seeing everyone next year when we celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Sturgis Rally and year three of the TOUR event. Hope to see you all there!
Had a great time last year even though I looked and felt like a drowned rat by the time I got back to camp. Didn't think my boots would ever dry out.

Be interested in the plans for the 75th so we can start putting our calendar together. Know it's early but with all the things going on this year, early isn't too early.

8~\o

Had a great time last year even though I looked and felt like a drowned rat by the time I got back to camp. Didn't think my boots would ever dry out.

Be interested in the plans for the 75th so we can start putting our calendar together. Know it's early but with all the things going on this year, early isn't too early.

8~\o

Thanks for joining us last year! Plans are still in the works for this years event, but it will happen again and we'll have details hopefully soon...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png