Harley Trike T-Shirt

I like the 'Sons . .' shirts. Went to a web page to buy, but every one of them have misspelling on them. Is that on purpose, or is it indicative of the designers?

I like the 'Sons . .' shirts. Went to a web page to buy, but every one of them have misspelling on them. Is that on purpose, or is it indicative of the designers?

Thats the way thay spell it in China :laugh:

You should have bought it - I would have paid you for it plus shipping. If they still have some - I wear a large. :D

If they had been trike shirts I would have been tempted but they were the usual ones albeit personalised.

All the HD stores I have been to recently don't know anything about them.

Sully I was there, Cartersville HD, on Thursday and they say they expect to get them possibly for the holidays. They did not have them at least according to the manager my wife talked to.

interesting, Thats were I got my and last week they had a shelf full of them. Word must have gotten out, or she didn't know they were there. :Shrug:

Got mine at a shop in Minn. BUt I had to ask for it. Then she asked me how did I know about them ?.. Told her a friend told me that Harley had them. Then she asked me what size I wanted and had to go in the backroom to get one for me. What;s up with that ?

I got one early on, by accident I guess. I saw it on rack. Dealer sales girls didn't realize it was a trike! Stopped at about 10 dealers since. Nothing. Whats up with harley clothes. Easy to find a panhead or knucklehead shirt or antique HD, but no trikes or SPORTSTER shirts ever!!

The motor clothes gal at my dealer said, when I asked her if she could order the shirt, we have to order stuff 3 to 4 months ahead of when we want them. So, no, she couldn't order one.
I guess they didn't want to be stuck with something most people don't want. I bet now they wished they did - they are selling every TG they can get and have a waiting list for one. I'm seeing them everywhere now. Back in 2011 when I bought my first one - I was an anomaly. :D

I'm going to check E-Bay every now and then to see if one will come up for sale. :laugh:

Ok everyone, if you want one that bad, I'll sell you mine. $100.00 plus shipping :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The motor clothes gal at my dealer said, when I asked her if she could order the shirt, we have to order stuff 3 to 4 months ahead of when we want them. So, no, she couldn't order one.
I guess they didn't want to be stuck with something most people don't want. I bet now they wished they did - they are selling every TG they can get and have a waiting list for one. I'm seeing them everywhere now. Back in 2011 when I bought my first one - I was an anomaly. :D

I'm going to check E-Bay every now and then to see if one will come up for sale. :laugh:

Gary, You can put a search on EBay that will notify you when something comes up for sale also

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png