Group Riding-Trike

Lol. No judgement from me either way. Gotta stay in your comfort zone. It def takes trust and skill to ride next to a trike. No random person just "pulls up on me." No way in hell I'd trust someone I don't know to do that. Way too many new riders out there who don't have a clue and have a very limited skill set. It's just how we ride. ThumbUp

Lol. No judgement from me either way. Gotta stay in your comfort zone. It def takes trust and skill to ride next to a trike. No random person just "pulls up on me." No way in hell I'd trust someone I don't know to do that. Way too many new riders out there who don't have a clue and have a very limited skill set. It's just how we ride. ThumbUp

Hell, I wouldn't even let the best rider in the world ride next to me - even if I trust his riding skills. Crap happens - usually unannounced and immediately - someone's best reflects aren't fast enough for me to be completely comfortable.
For me and my friends safety and well being, I'd tell them to please back off a little.

Life and friendships are too valuable to take even a small chance with.

I bet even the Blue Angels pilots don't ride side by side in traffic.

Short time owner of a 2014 Trike.Haven't done any group or poker runs yet.Just wondering if there is a preferred position within the group for a trike to ride.I would imagine at the rear,or does it even matter?

Ive rode in many groups from 3 bikes to over 800 so far,, I ride wherever I come out at.. Im not afraid to ride side of another bike or stager. But again I hold my lines.. I dont go from one side to another,, I dont mind riding in the rear sometimes. Only one time did I get asked to ride in the rear of a poker run,, I rode about 30 miles and said to myself that I could ride as good as any of them,, So I left pack and rode in the front rear and middle postion of my own ride,,Thats how I roll

Hell, I wouldn't even let the best rider in the world ride next to me - even if I trust his riding skills. Crap happens - usually unannounced and immediately - someone's best reflects aren't fast enough for me to be completely comfortable. For me and my friends safety and well being, I'd tell them to please back off a little. Life and friendships are too valuable to take even a small chance with. I bet even the Blue Angels pilots don't ride side by side in traffic.

Different strokes, no doubt. Not disagreeing on the assumed dangers with ya. Also, not debating with ya on it. It's like politics and religion. Rarely will anybody ever sway anyone's opinion via online forums where we don't know each other nor the life that each lives so it does no good to even try. We all come from different lifestyles and what's right for me won't be right for you and vice versa. I'm ok with that. It is what it is and people's ride styles differ greatly. The important thing is to ride the ride that we are comfortable with. Peace.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png