2015 Snowbird Gathering Motel selected

Looking for info from anyone on RV parks in the area. This is my first year snowbirding and looking for a decent park, closer to the Daytona area for a 5 month stay. Got a couple in mind so far. Definately planning on attending the gathering, but not registered as yet. Looking to be out of the snow this winter. Thanks Dan. my email for direct contact is j.d.sifford@att.net
Dan,
Check out the International RV Park in Daytona, I believe Ohio Eddie is there now.

Sounds fun. My trike won't be ready in time so maybe I'll shoot for 2016. However I am booked at GGI for the Aug '14 rally. Did anyone get a better deal then $98/night at GGI?:confused:

Rena and I just booked our room, cant wait for Feb. The y told us that there was only one room left.

Oh no, there goes the neighborhood!! Just kidding, can't wait to see you guys :clapping:

- - - Updated - - -

Going fast! More Snowbirds going this year, than last?
See you there, with bells on!

Rosy & Janice

So Rosy, will the bell's that you Janice will be wearing be before or after cocktail hour? You have to remember, it was to cold to see where they were up in Vermont with coats on. The anticipation is :AGGHH:, can't to see you guys...90 days and counting :Turkey::Santa::pepper:, turkey day, santa day, and party day!

The Bell is always with us! We have a Gremlin bell on the trike, to keep away all misfortunes. Just like we had when we skied years ago.
So, the Bell will be with us.
Yes, for us and you Fred, many miles away till we see each other again. Epping, NH for Thanksgiving, NM for Christmas, then Florida.
I feel like a trucker, CB Handle from years ago, "New Hampshire Pineapple"...but CB has been put away!
Ride safe!

Rosy

Rena and I just booked our room, cant wait for Feb. The y told us that there was only one room left.

I'll check on "only one room left" !! I'm sure there is a lot more room to be had there !!

Tomg

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know why we are almost out of rooms as there aren't enough names on the registration sheet to fill the 10-15 rooms I requested.
Please sign up on the registration log if you have not !!

Tomg

Tom, what did you find out about the rooms? Are there more people coming than on the registration list, that would be nice?
Thanks for looking into this in case there is a room shortage.

Rosy & Janice

Rosy- Actually I posted your answer on the other post (registration post) and there are plenty of rooms at the motel. 11 reservations made but not that many have signed the registration log for Marge to get the name tags out so hopefully everyone reading our comments we sign up if they have not !!

Tomg

That sounds great. If you get a chance, post pictures.
Can anyone join the Tuesday ride, or is it strictly for the park residents? Just in case someone from TT Land would like to join the ride?
Thanks for the info.

Rosy

Anybody else heading to the Snowbird Gatheringin February?
dsifford, how is the RV park working out? Did you get a chance to take pictures? How are the group rides the Park has organized? I bet you are getting to know the area.
Reggie, I see you made the list, that's great.

Rosy

Rosy, The International RV Park is working out great. Wonderful bunch of folks. We do have people that come over from other parks to join the ride. I am currently out of Florida, but will be back after New Years. If you want to join the ride send me an email and let me know. I am having issues with pictures or I would upload a site pict. Looking forward to meting.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png