Harley Freewheeler Trike Owners Thread

I was thinking of drilling out my baffles for a deeper rumble, but didnt know if l would have to remap the bike? Than if l didnt like the responce or the sound, purchase a set of slip on pipes. As l just bought
this and stored it for the winter.

My wife has had her Freewheeler out twice this season. It will be her first full riding season since getting licensed last fall.

I adjusted the angle of her handlebars last night. The previous owner had them really down low. Adjusting the angle was a simple, 5 minute job.

We both have a week off from work next month and plan to put some good miles on with day trips.

Here is a pic from last year. That's my FLHC in the background

FB-IMG-1586052339695.jpg

bras

I would like to put some fender protection on the rear fenders to try to keep them looking good . I like the clear ones but know nothing about them other than a short video I watched ,is there anyone out there that has tried them out [what brand?] easy install ? & most important are ya happy with the results thanks in advance.

I would like to put some fender protection on the rear fenders to try to keep them looking good . I like the clear ones but know nothing about them other than a short video I watched ,is there anyone out there that has tried them out [what brand?] easy install ? & most important are ya happy with the results thanks in advance.

If you go to the search bar at the top right of this page you can find several threads about this subject.

• Thanks
Reactions: MDO
Photo hauling my adjustable backrest back from the dealer!

I bought the Harley adjustable backrest and backrest pad. I rode my Freewheeler to the dealer for pick-up and thought the boxes would easily fit in the trunk! No way! Fortunately I had a cargo net with me. The adjuster mechanism box was so big it would not, by itself, fit in the trunk. The backrest pad box easily fit in the trunk.IMG_1918.jpg

fender bras

I would like to try the 3m brand clear to protect my freewheeler fenders & I found a site[on etsy] that sells it in different sizes but on different sites they claim that while it looks good when first applied it turns less attractive as time goes by could anyone give some advise ? thanks in advance

Hey Everyone!!!!

Just got the reconstruction of my Freewheeler to the point that I can take her for a blast. I love the way she rides. Plus the custom work is unlimited that I can do.

Freewheeler shocks

If you have a Harley Freewheeler Trike (or are considering buying one) please post your pics, mods, questions/comments here.

Hi, I have a 2015 Freewheeler and it’s a great bike. My only complaint was the rough ride. After one of the air shocks failed I broke down and spent the money for Revo-A shocks. The ride is much smoother. Freewheelers are the way to go when you no longer ride on two.

2018 freewheeler taking off tank

Anyone know which plug is for the fuel pump so I can unplug to purge it?

Sent for service manual has not arrived yet.

Removing tank to get painted .

Anyone know which plug is for the fuel pump so I can unplug to purge it?

Sent for service manual has not arrived yet.

Removing tank to get painted .

Lisa, I am pretty sure the BCM body control module controls the fuel pump

I have had the tank off my 15 and 17 Freewheeler with out disabling the pump and lost little to no fuel from the tank or the line. There is a wire loom under the seat leading to the center counsel of the tank, unplug it to remove the tank. Go easy when removing the quick connector for the fuel line, spray a bit of WD40 on the coupler before removing, it will help

Thanks

:Santa:
Lisa, I am pretty sure the BCM body control module controls the fuel pump

I have had the tank off my 15 and 17 Freewheeler with out disabling the pump and lost little to no fuel from the tank or the line. There is a wire loom under the seat leading to the center counsel of the tank, unplug it to remove the tank. Go easy when removing the quick connector for the fuel line, spray a bit of WD40 on the coupler before removing, it will help

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png