3M film for Can AM RT

anyone know if anyone selling 3M film templates for the 2014 Cam Am Spyders?

Not totally sure what your looking for. If its 3M film like a Clear Bra, you could go to any auto shop that specializes in Clear Bras. They can put that film on most anything. Or if you want to take it a step further, you can get Custom Graphics. (also known as Wraps), as I did to my '12 RT Limited. Its a bit over the top, but it surely turns heads, and I have won numerous bike shows with it, while still protecting the bike from rock chips. (I would post pictures except I am new to Trike Talk, and I haven't figured out how to do it yet). Good luck, and B Safe... Kc

Not totally sure what your looking for. If its 3M film like a Clear Bra, you could go to any auto shop that specializes in Clear Bras. They can put that film on most anything. Or if you want to take it a step further, you can get Custom Graphics. (also known as Wraps), as I did to my '12 RT Limited. Its a bit over the top, but it surely turns heads, and I have won numerous bike shows with it, while still protecting the bike from rock chips. (I would post pictures except I am new to Trike Talk, and I haven't figured out how to do it yet). Good luck, and B Safe... Kc

Seen some of them wraps out there and one I kind of liked but was not over the top just some black rally strips that would look sharp on my Can Am..But just looking at this point.. Yes was looking at paint protection like the 3M have a couple leads on this topic.

I'd also suggest you go with Al at SEETHROUGHBRAZ if he does these. They are great to deal with, great customer service, great product and very fair on their pricing. Nothing but rave reviews from every one who has used them. Yes they are a sponsor, but I can honestly brag on them and I think many here with agree with me 100%.

I'd also suggest you go with Al at SEETHROUGHBRAZ if he does these. They are great to deal with, great customer service, great product and very fair on their pricing. Nothing but rave reviews from every one who has used them. Yes they are a sponsor, but I can honestly brag on them and I think many here with agree with me 100%.

Looks like the HD specific.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png