GPS Queestion

Years ago when you got a new piece of equipment it came with an owners manual. Now u have to print it on line. And I found out why . When I went to print my GPS manual I had a hard time finding the English version . As you notice any that you do get are printed in no less than 2 languages some in as many as 7 . the manual could cost more to make than the unit is worth.

Thanks for the info. Not being one to ride in formation, I had never heard the term.

When on a ride with a group, someone decides where to go, the route to get there, when to stop, how fast to go, looks out for riders falling behind, etc. One of the 2 most important positions in a group ride,the other being the last in line, AKA "sweep", "Tail Gunner", etc. That job is to look out for the riders in front of him, and stay behind if someone breaks down or otherwise falls out of the pack. These 2 are usually the most experienced riders on the ride. Though I have ridden with a few clubs where they have a prospect ride behind the sweep. This position is known as "the guy that gets pulled over by the cops".

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png