Performance up grade.

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
Yesterday I turned my front fender around on my Tri-Glide, Then I washed the Trike and went for a ride before the rain today... I immediately notice a much smoother ride, A slight increase in power and better MPG's... Also the engine ran cooler...
As I rode down the street young lady's were looking at me and waving.. A grisly old biker was checking me out, So much that so' he ran into a parked car.. I even got stopped by a cop who just wanted to check out my new Up-Grade...
If anyone wants to do this Up Grade and needs help' Let me know and I'll be happy to help... In till then Ride Safe....

;);)

Yesterday I turned my front fender around on my Tri-Glide, Then I washed the Trike and went for a ride before the rain today... I immediately notice a much smoother ride, A slight increase in power and better MPG's... Also the engine ran cooler...
As I road down the street young lady's were looking at me and waving.. I grisly old biker was checking me out, So much that so' he ran into a parked car.. I even got stopped by a cop who just wanted to check out my new Up-Grade...
If anyone wants to do this Up Grade and needs help' Let me know and I'll be happy to help... In till then Ride Safe....
;);)
PLEASE POST PICTURES:clapping:

PLEASE POST PICTURES

Yeah, this I gotta see.
smiley%20confused.gif

PC

As I rode down the street young lady's were looking at me and waving.. A grisly old biker was checking me out, So much that so' he ran into a parked car.. I even got stopped by a cop who just wanted to check out my new Up-Grade...

;);)

Was there some kind of Star Trek time warp? I didn't know it was the 1st of April.

Hey,You never know'' they laughed at Newton, They laughed at The Wright Brothers, And They even laughed at the Marx Brothers...:Shrug:
Anything is possible on a Rainey day....;)

Wanting to be like my Hero Rhino 2 and being bored, I mounted my rear fender backwards as well. I had to fab brackets and reroute the speedo to the other side of the wheel. I wondered about rotation but more later. I have to say with the febder skirt so low in front it gives an anti-indian chief look. with a bobber rear. I took my test ride and immediately gained the adulation and waves of all the young ladies. of course there was the scraping at speed bumps and the spray from the bobber like rear poortion of the fender. The really grreat thing though is with the speedo stuff mounted backwards, I am counting miles off my odometer. I will keep my warranty in effect longer but may have to have my 5 k done again. Think I will just turn it back around

Wanting to be like my Hero Rhino 2 and being bored, I mounted my rear fender backwards as well. I had to fab brackets and reroute the speedo to the other side of the wheel. I wondered about rotation but more later. I have to say with the febder skirt so low in front it gives an anti-indian chief look. with a bobber rear. I took my test ride and immediately gained the adulation and waves of all the young ladies. of course there was the scraping at speed bumps and the spray from the bobber like rear poortion of the fender. The really grreat thing though is with the speedo stuff mounted backwards, I am counting miles off my odometer. I will keep my warranty in effect longer but may have to have my 5 k done again. Think I will just turn it back around

Its raining so I have time to read your post,
And in my humble opinion, Don't turn it back around, You'll miss the waves from the young ladies, And lose the cool:cool: Factor...

You did reverse the front tire too didn't you??? The reverse rotation will cause a vortex, lifting the front of the trike making it easier to steer, get better gas mileage, and you won't scrape your mufflers. Oh, and the warp in the air flow will stop wind buffeting of your helmet caused by that pesky wind. :laugh: :D

Disclaimer: the above post is made with tongue in cheek, just for jest. No disparaging of any product or service is implied.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png