Anyone else?

I'll add you to the prayer list.

As for drop box, I have undertaken the task of converting all my "apps that sync" to filmmaker pro files. I worry that drop box might follow photo bucket. All went relatively well ... except the journaling app. Only export mode was to a pdf file. Real pain to copy and paste over 10 years of daily (some times 2 or 3 a day) journal entries. Good news, slow time of year so it kept me busy.

glad your back!

Rex.....those symptoms sound serious.....better stay on terms with the drs. and labs. a dose of good luck won't hurt either. larry

re

Well folks it had been about a month since I have done anything with my project.

I have had a spell with my health that has not gone away and the doctors can not explain. Have had all the heart and stroke test, blood work, monitors and everything the doctor can think of.

They tell me not only am I in good health but in excellent heath.

But I still continue to pass out and loose feeling in my right side.

Have them stress test you and check for Afib Rex!!!!!! I had very similar symptoms and the didn't find anything until I did a stress test on a rising treadmill. Then they found I had Afib. That has been about 15 years ago now. I take medication for it every night.

http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Arrhythmia/AFib-Awareness_UCM_476637_SubHomePage.jsp

It can be a very serious issue left untreated. I would specifically ask for a stress test to see if that is what it is bro.

The doc put me on seizure meds about a week and half ago after another spell.

The meds do seem to help, I am feeling better.

Through all this I have not worked on the project but have been busy with other things.

Took the girlie on a short trip to Mechacon in New Orleans right before school starting.

20170729_125258-756x1008.jpg

And I have fixed the pictures in the thread. They are all attachments now and on TT server instead of a host.

I picked up the gas tank and started cutting metal for the bottom today.

Worked with the gas tank a while this morn before it got too hot.

Started on the bottom and got some shape to it.

Then sand blasted for a while.

15031622481353.jpg

15031622572734.jpg

Drove my little truck this morning for the first time in quite a while. It sat for months until I loaned it to eldest daughter for a couple months then sat for more months. I am sure she brought it back empty. I guess the last few drops dryer up. Had to get gas in the can. Started right up after that.

15037680514160.jpg

Then worked on the gas tank bottom for a while.

Made a fitting and recessed box for the pick up.

Limited on where it can go. Valve and nipple will be underneath up in the recess.

15037680731701.jpg

15037680821292.jpg

15037681645377.jpg

Was gonna work on it this holiday weekend.

The girls have plans to go to a friend's birthday out of town. I was gonna stay home and and batch it a couple days and put some work on the project.

But then Saturday I had another one of those pass out spells and now feel like crud again.

So I went with my girls and not working on trike or driving.

About to eat some bbq in Memphis.

Rex

Was gonna work on it this holiday weekend.

The girls have plans to go to a friend's birthday out of town. I was gonna stay home and and batch it a couple days and put some work on the project.

But then Saturday I had another one of those pass out spells and now feel like crud again.

So I went with my girls and not working on trike or driving.

About to eat some bbq in Memphis.

Rex have they checked you to be hypoglycemic? I read a story about a guy having spells like yours. The doctors ran tests couldn't find anything wrong. He had to go on disability because he was an equipment operator. A few years later he heard about hypoglycemia on the radio. Had himself tested, and discovered he was borderline hypoglycemic. They changed his diet( no sugar, no caffeine etc) He stop having his black outs and was able to go back to work. Just throwing that out there. We're praying for you....and just wanted to say we enjoy your articles and pics... thank you for all the effort you put into it. You take care Rex

Yes.

I have a history of hypoglycemia and also hypotension.

As I have aged the problems with those has gone away for the most part.

But that is what I am monitoring. Everyone I know that became diabetic (hyperglycemic) late in life were hypo when young.

The wife was able to sugar monitor me during one of the spells. My normal is low on the normal scale.

she saw mine shoot way up and me start feeling bad. Then it crash back down to my normal quickly. The sudden decline is when I pass out.

Started making a pressure can.

Thinking I can fill this with the engine oil. Connect it to one of my external oil lines. Hook the air pressure to the top. Fill the oil system to full pressure.

Possibly even see my rocker oil squirters work.

A way to run the oil system without the engine actually running.

You know I moved a lot of oil passages around and all.

15049799040190.jpg

15049799688594.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png