Anyone else?

Rex why did you not drill bolt for grease fittings ? I have to remove my bolts and manually rub grease in mine twice a summer . I found that out the hard way by almost seizing the bushing in one of my rockers . They will seize and began to ride terrible without a little grease .:AGGHH:

That's a darn nice job on those rockers , I need to have a little longer set built to decrease my trail by three inches .ThumbUp

Grease fitting is on the outer body instead of through the bolt. Goes to the same place.
The fork leg is solid bar. But i drilled a pocket above the pivot that can fill with grease from the bottom. I should have area for several years worth of grease.

I didn't see the other seen the one doesn't take much grease but those brass bushing get a little peed off when they get dry .:D

Yeah well..... the spring link is not finished.
But i could not wait to put up a pic.
The link will be 3/4 ss and more bushings.

Yep that's the one I was talking about but your on it , that's gonna be a nice heavy front end keep those pics coming and I will hold off on my questions a little longer . LOL :D

Them are shoulder bushings. One in from each side. Has an 1/8 gap in the middle that I am hitting with the grease fitting.
Working some here some there. No real focus yet.
I gotta blast and paint the frame and start working pieces back onto it.
I have a good bit more machine work to do in my case also. I probably should not have went 86 stroke. Just ain't nuff room in there.
O well..... probably will need even more gear. I might look into a little taller rear tire.

Taller tires may do the trick , I run a 18 with low profile on back and really have more top speed than I'm gonna use . Much more than that and it gets nasty , of course my little HP compared to yours may not help you but I think it will . Keep us posted can't wait to see the finished product .

One ting you will know is it's not a lot of shiny parts bought and glued on from some aftermarket super store . One off custom build ,,,GOTTA MAKE YOU RITE PROUD ,,, keep on pounding and get that thing ready for spring .ThumbUpThumbUp

Cnc water jet.
Some more machine work to go.
Probably all be done on manual knee mill unless I decide on something fancy.

Added up all the numbers. Looks like my pistons are gonna be out the top of the hole by .220".

So making some big spacers for the jugs.

Cut and ground.

Cleaned up at .241"

20150107_175346_zps3vdtsqut.jpg

Did a little machine shop time after work.

Front end spring link pieces.

20150109_174107_zpsuelwu9xm.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Cylinders and pistons came in today.

20150109_132018_zpso9tyldhr.jpg

20150109_132745_zps1i8c0cip.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody need?

Eagle 2241 cam used

Eagle 2246 cam used

Empi lube a lobe lifters new

Empi 1.25 ratio rockers used

Four SS 35.5 valves new

Four 35.5 valve seats new

Looking to get 1.4 ratio rockers for the new build.

Case is bored for the 94's

20150115_171023_zpsd1qwvdxa.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

With the spacers.

20150115_171809_zps1phffzwq.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

First mock up of the front end.

20150131_102852_zpsybhj7fwh.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png