New member from both northern California and northern New Mexico

New member from both northern California and northern New Mexico

Hi all! I'm very happy to find this site. :)

My current residence is in New Mexico, but am a long-time resident of the Bay Area and spend a lot of time there as well. I'm in the Bay Area now.

I haven't ridden in over 25 years. Back in the day I had a '78 HD FLH, which I rode for 10 years. Now I am almost in the position financially and time-wise to get back into riding, and I'm seriously thinking about a trike. I'd like either an Indian or Harley, and having seen the new Indians, I've been daydreaming about a Chief Vintage conversion, but they are very pricey! A couple of weeks ago I checked out a Freewheeler---took it for a few tentative spins around the parking lot. I really liked it! You should have seen me grinning ear to ear! I'm interested in touring, but like a more pared-down look. You could say I've become a bit obsessed lately with all this! I'm very excited at the prospect of being out on the road again! :D

Re: New member from both northern California and northern New Mexico

Welcome to Trike Talk from Michigan! :wave4:

Keep us in the loop as your trike search progresses!

Welcome glad you joined us. Good luck with your search. RIDE SAFE

Welcome aboard. I too am in the land of enchantment. Look me up we might go for a spin. I'm located in the Gallup area.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I really appreciate it. :)

To rrunner: I've driven through Gallup many times on my way between NM and CA. I hope to have my trike by next spring at the latest...so yes, I'll look you up when I'm out that way :)

Welcome Steph and greetings from Long Island. I had a '77 FLH for many years. My auto mechanic had a '78 himself.

Hello Stephanie and welcome to the website from the U.P. of Michigan. It took me awhile but I finally found a beautiful trike even though it was a 1990 it was well maintained. I got a good price for it so keep looking, you will be able to find one that will work for you.

Obsessed is not bad, it's fun! Enjoy all the ideas, designs, brands, colors and options that you have getting to that ONE trike that will love to ride, and you will love riding it! Welcome from downtown Central Texas!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hondatrike

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hondatrike
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png