Western rally

Feb 8, 2008
Cedar City, Utah
I want to thank Kent for all the hard work and planning that he put into this event. He even dragged me into it for a while. Almost 99% of the work was done by him. The rides the different events was mostly his planning.
Actually it is payback for him being sick last year. But thanks from the guy who was there part time.
Chet

You are more than welcome, my good friend and neighbor.
And thanks for those who traveled for miles and days to come and see our little hamlet.
The work was worth the reward.

[FONT=&quot]Kent: While Chet beat me to it, I gotta THANK YOU immensely for kindda 'hosting' the show. And not to forget brother Paul. You 2 guys were the back-bone of the rides. And a big THKS to Howard for pushing me not to look for another venue for this Rally. AND for sowing the seeds for our 2015 Western Tour. That's gonna be fun-fun-fun!! Me? I just start the ball rollong & then keep the pieces together. Couldn't have done it with out you guys.[/FONT]
:clapping::clapping:

[FONT=&quot]And a great big," SO GLAD YO'ALL CAME" [/FONT]:pepper:[FONT=&quot] to all our ole friends that attended again. Sorry some of you missed it! Ghalib[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]- - - Updated - - -[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]....and Kent...the exhaust 'mod' sounds cooool! Love the new growl.[/FONT]:D[FONT=&quot] Thks buddy.[/FONT]

Looks like a good time with great folks. Wish we could have all been there. Thanks for sharing the pics. RIDE SAFE

:xzqxz: For those still waiting on an announcement on the 2015 Western Rally, please note this year we are doing something new .....The Western Tour. 4 days of fun riding mostly scenic back roads. You will see Utah & Colorado like you never imagined. Four days.... 4 towns.

Check out the Western Gathering's latest thread. Come ride with us.ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png