Clear plastic kick plate??????????

I had Z-bart apply the 3M protectant to my fenders. It has done a great job protecting the fenders from bug and rock chips or scuffs, and is virtually invisible!

I had Z-bart apply the 3M protectant to my fenders. It has done a great job protecting the fenders from bug and rock chips or scuffs, and is virtually invisible!

Thanks Nana................the bike left for paint yesterday so got to get ready :)

Keep in mind, your paint needs to cure for 6 weekd before putting anything that seals the surface on it. Like wax, plastic protective coverings & etc.

NM

I tried the Chip Guard on my Champion and it would NOT conform to the different curves. It may have been me the installer, but i was not happy with it. It was fine on a one curve surface. I've also read that dura shoeld is a good product if you find a dealer to install. By the way that stuff is expensive but does the job. The skinny on the 3-M is that over time it yellowed slightly, but also I have read that they fixed that issue as of late.

That's why 3M won't sell its Scotchgard protective film to consumers. It is still an 8 mil, but is more flexible. Downer is that must be installed by "factory trained" installers. I suppose that means they know how to stretch it in multiple directions at the same time.

By the way, the 3M has been on my trike for nearly five years with absolutely no yellowing whatsoever, if fact its still almost impossible to tell that it there. :Flag:

By the way, the 3M has been on my trike for nearly five years with absolutely no yellowing whatsoever, if fact its still almost impossible to tell that it there. :Flag:

Mine has been there for 4 years with no yellowing. And yes, I know my trike is yellow already ;).........but there is a big wide creamy white band on the fenders that definitely would show the yellowing if it was there! :yes:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png