I've always been curious why people call themselves the name they have.

Re: I've always been curious why people call themselves the name they have.

Walt is the given name and I ride a trike so Triker Walt Same thing applies to the better half my wife (I am Blessed) Triker Myrt. Started with Bootman and Lady boots from the old cb days. I always wore cowboy boots with the pointed toes. also been known as Boots, thats another story for later. :no: I remember while in the Navy and first becoming a Signalman striker the term FNG, applied. Sure glad that didnt stick.
So there you have my story and I'm sticking to it!

Last edited:

Well , I have long hair in a ponytail ans a white beard down to my waist and someone said I looked like ZZ Tops and then someone said he looks like a true redneck, and my name is Ray so the name redneckray stayed and it is that way now,,grinn

OK, Ray....I want a picture posted with the beard and ponytail flying in the wind! :D
I checked, and your album only shows your trike, not you!

How do I do that?
I'm not too good at this PC stuff,grinn?

Not much of a story ... I use this on all the forums I belong to ... Magus comes from a friend because I have learned a bit and try to pass it on to the youngsters ... Jinx comes from my school days ... I could play just about any sport but not very well ...

I'm continually trying to stop smoking... during one of my 'better' periods of
non-smoking, I used to say to a fellow triker in the National 3 Wheelers (Australia)
"Give us a puff Sledge, I'm hangin'"
He always refused, and he bestowed the nickname on me about 6 years ago...
It stuck!
not-tagged-smiley-13305.gif

I have a ski boat and the model name is "Sport 220" I couldn't fit it all in on my license plate on my truck so I cut it down to "sprt220". Ken

Spent most of my childhood in oxygen tents not much to do but read so in high school people always asked me about stuff they got to calling me an old man, it stuck what can i say now its starting to fit.

ALIENHUNTER?? WILL MAY BE FUNNY BUT I AM A SI FI NUT AND LOVE SPACE MOVIES ABOUT ALIENS AND I BELIVE THERE OUT THERE,DONT KNOW WHAT THEY MAY LOOK LIKE MAYBE THE SAME AS US , BUT STILL I DONT CARE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE I STILL BELIVE SO MAY BE SOME DAY WE WILL KNOW LOL:yes::yes:

Couldn't have what I wanted "TrikerDon". My name is so common, was already taken. Next best thing is my love for dogs. JUst like the spelling, helps to stand out, so combined two of my loves: Trikes and Dogs and I get...TrikerDawg. Just fun Huh? Don

My name Patriot simply means how I feel. When I got my Goldwing, my spouse said I had to name it, hence Liberty03. I've always had a feeling of patriotism and have very little tolerance for those who bash the country. Now I mean country. Bashing some politicians is ok. I'm one of those who says "Love it leave it".

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png