Stallion Front Shocks

Mar 17, 2010
?
Does anyone have a replacement number for the front shocks on the Stallion? I have visited with TMS and they indicate the shocks are special made for them and not available over the counter. Have tried to search the forum for any information; however, my search skills probably are a little lacking. If anyone know of any information it would be greatly appreciated if your would share with me.

Thank you

Re: Stallion From Shocks

Ask TMS for the part number and manufacture and go search the part number they give you. I don't know anyone who has changed theirs yet and there are several of us over 50k.

Tomg

you might have to do it the old fashion way. Remove and measure. Then call the different manufacturers to see what is close. Good luck Let us know who it goes. No previous info on this site on front shock replacement.

I did remove the shocks, measured them and spent much time at the auto parts store(s) as well as on-line with the measurements and the configuration of the shocks. Final analysis, they are made specifically for TMS and the Stallion application. Can purchase from TMS for $125 per shock.

Thanks for your comments.

I did remove the shocks, measured them and spent much time at the auto parts store(s) as well as on-line with the measurements and the configuration of the shocks. Final analysis, they are made specifically for TMS and the Stallion application. Can purchase from TMS for $125 per shock.

Thanks for your comments.

What numbers did you come up with after you removed the shock?

I could not find a number on the shocks, or at least one that crossed to anything in any book or reference material. Attached is a copy of the e-mail text that I received from Brandy Russell at TMS concerning the shocks for the Stallion. The TMFS-00070 number is a TMS number. The part number that she gives for the rear shocks is for my GL 1800 trike. As I indicated I could not find a shock configuration, with or without the helper spring, like the one found on the front of the Stallion. Hope this helps.

"The part number for the front shocks is TMFS-00070.
Rear brake pads for IRS kits can be purchased locally using PN ZX881.
Please let us know if you need anything else."

I spoke with Jeff on this issue yesterday also and he said they were made by progressive shocks and if I understood him correctly, they are not Stallion specific??

Tom

Tom:

If I get an opportunity this week-end at the open house in Troupe, I will ask Jeff the question. As I indicated Brenda was adamant that they were a TMS only item.

Thanks

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png