Spina Bifida is a cause that is near and dear to our hearts at SEE THROUGH BRAZ. October is a special month for us to help educate and raise awareness about Spina Bifida. My daughter,(Al's granddaughter) was born 2 years about with the most severe form of spina bifida (Myelomeningocele). She is an amazing little girl who has accomplished so much and proved many doctors wrong!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rsz_1img_2582.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	152.5 KB 
ID:	22732

Some Spina Bifida Facts:
Spina Bifida is the most common permanently disabling birth defect in the United States.
What is Spina Bifida?

Spina Bifida literally means “split spine.” Spina Bifida happens when a baby is in the womb and the spinal column does not close all of the way. Every day, about eight babies born in the United States have Spina Bifida or a similar birth defect of the brain and spine.

What causes Spina Bifida?
No one knows for sure. Scientists believe that genetic and environmental factors act together to cause the condition. Taking folic acid can reduce the chances but is not the only factor.

In honor of Spina Bifida Awareness Month, $1.00 from every Bike Tat will be donated to the Illinois Spina Bifida Association.

So far we have raised over $100 If you would just like to donate here is a link to their website (sbail.org)

We have also made some limited edition Bike Tats!

We aren't going to put them on the website so if you are interested please send us a message (or if you would like to buy one and send it to someone in the Spina Bifida community just let us know).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SB Awareness with spine.png 
Views:	201 
Size:	622.0 KB 
ID:	22733Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SB Awareness.png 
Views:	196 
Size:	582.7 KB 
ID:	22734Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Redifining SB.png 
Views:	138 
Size:	588.4 KB 
ID:	22735Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I love someone with SB.png 
Views:	218 
Size:	480.4 KB 
ID:	22736Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I am perfect Redefining SB.png 
Views:	147 
Size:	293.4 KB 
ID:	22737Click image for larger version. 

Name:	You are Perfect Redefining SB.png 
Views:	147 
Size:	296.8 KB 
ID:	22738