aircraft tech

Oct 3, 2014
PELZER
Hello from Greenville S.C. just joined up. I am trying to build my first trike am planing a V-8 powered trike using a 5.7 Mercury marine Engine a Turbo 350 auto trans. I still have lots of questions about the rear end , springer front end and other parts but I guess they will be worked out as iI go:AGGHH: we will see about that

Whoa. You're building a Boss Hoss look alike with a marine engine?

And it's your first trike?

And you're an aircraft tech?

We would love to see this - get a radial engine like they used in WWII airplanes (can probably pick up a 7 or 9 cylinder for under $4K). Mount it up front with a fake prop in front of the forks. Just for grins, some fake plastic machine guns would complete the design.

Please post pics !!! :Dorag::Santa::Joker3:

Welcome aboard fellow v8er. Not too many of us around but everyone is truly welcome. Sounds like you've got quite a project ahead of you. Good luck on your build.

Okay - I've always believed that more power will put you up front with the baddest stink in the whole country. Sturgis & Daytona will be so jealous.

How about we build this one? If we can get a Lamborghini Aventador 6.5 liter (that's 6500 cubic inches, folks) with close to 700 horsepower, and we get Danny "The Count" Koker from Las Vegas to build the trike body, then we'll use the L baby 7 speed trans. We should be able to top 250 mph easy with 19" wheels on this monster.

What say you? A thousand trikers would love to see this beautiful dream. I can probably raise the money to pay for it. Are you in ?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png