VRV and Stallion

Big Dog

Contributing Member
Jul 13, 2008
Sarasota
Well here are some pictures of the Stallion in its new home. First two are at the factory, curb side and street side view.

VRV1.jpg

VRV8.jpg

Then we have loaded looking in, and looking out.

VRVStallion3.jpg

VRVStallion5.jpg

Re: VRV and Stallion Updated 1/23

I went over to Daytona and had the wheel chock and tie down put in. The chock is removable, take out one bolt and it will slide out, and you won't :blush: trip on it.
Wheelchock.jpg

There is plenty on walk around space on the road side, that is not me in the shot, to use the tipout.
Walkingroom.jpg

As you can see, the sofabed will open with out hitting the Stallion.
Sofabedopen.jpg

Then you can see the room on the curb side when tied down. I will be cutting down the tie down straps.
Curbside.jpg

I guess the first trip will be up to TT-3, will see you all then. I do have to add a cabinet on the curb side to hold the rerfrigerator, it seems that the outlet on the counter is not wired to the inverter. The wall outlet is so add the cabinet.

I spoke to the designer of the VRV this morning, he said that another Stallion owner is talking to him about a 16' unit.

Last edited:
Looks like U are getting everything set up good.. U will enjoy the camping, we sure do...the first couple of trips are real eye openers. But everytime U go out U will learn something new..

Ride safe and enjoy....

get us some pictures when U get it all set u.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png