floor board extensions

soos-kits@comcast.net

I just worked out a kit that will move your boards out 3/4 or 1" on both sides. They are black powder coated spacers and all hardware. The 3/4" kit will go for $40. and the 1" kit will go for $45. shipped. Until I get my site back up and running the only way to order is by contacting me by email and I will send out an invoice thru PayPal or order by check by mail order.

Jim Soucy

Bob :Dorag:

:Agree: I was one of the first ones to try this new set for the parking brake. Installed it myself with a few tips from Jim. Love it. I recommend it highly. ThumbUp

On pre 2014's not too bad. On 2014's with the brake attached is a little more involved. You will have to hold the floorboard assembly (somewhat heavy) as you remove and replace the bolts. Two people would help a lot.

Good luck

Does anyone know where I can get the floor board extensions that extend the boards out an Inch for a 2015 Tri Glide. The ones I took off my 09 wont fit because of the parking brake.:mad:

I got the 1" extensions for both driver (Black) and passenger floorboards (Chrome) from VTwinGoodies (before I knew about DK Customs). Only thing was I messed up and ordered the wrong bolt size for the rear. Ordered the ones with 3/8" bolts and need the 5/16" bolts for the bottom. The wife liked the extra inch on each side to move her legs around more.

Pictures anyone?

I know it's 6 months late...but here are some pics-

Stock floorboard position-

RightSideFloorBoardStock.jpg

After Floorboard Extension Kit installed-

RightSideFloorBoardDone.jpg

You can see the kit for 2014-up HERE And the kit for earlier years HERE

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png