TriGlide Rear Lift Giveaway! We have a winner

Papa Zook

Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
Site Sponsor and fellow TriGlide owner Kevin of DK Custom Products, has offered up one of his fine TriGlide lift kits to be won by one lucky member. This is a top quality piece of equipment and retails for $124.95. It will be shipped 100% FREE of charge to the door of the winner, wherever he or she might reside, anywhere on the planet. All you have to do is make a single post to this thread to be entered to win.

Contest Rules:
1) Make a single post to this thread, ONE only. Multiple posts made by any one person will be removed. If I have to remove more than three posts by any one person, you will be disqualified and blocked from posting in the thread. Remember, ONE post only to this thread to enter.
2) The winner will be drawn by randomizer.org based on a random number drawn between the number 2, for post number 2 and the number of the last post. Since this is a computer generated pick, everyone has the exact same odds of winning.
3) The winner will have a choice between the Original Lift Kit and the Comfort Lift Kit. To learn more about these lifts, click the link to go to DKCustomProducts.com.
4) If you were already planning to purchase a lift kit from DK Custom Products, do not hesitate to do so because if your number is chosen and your order was placed during the contest period, you will not only be refunded the complete cost of the lift kit, but you will receive an additional FREE BONUS package to go along with your new lift kit.

Good luck and post to win!

Re: TriGlide Rear Lift Giveaway! Enter To Win!

Me please! But I will donate if I win it to someone who needs it. I have a DK Customs Lift Kit and love mine!

Site Sponsor and fellow TriGlide owner Kevin from DK Custom Products, has offered up one of his fine TriGlide lift kits to be won by one lucky member. This is a top quality piece of equipment and retails for $124.95. It will be shipped 100% FREE of charge to the door of the winner, wherever he or she might reside, anywhere on the planet. All you have to do is make a single post to this thread to be entered to win.

Contest Rules:
1) Make a single post to this thread, ONE only. Multiple posts made by any one person will be removed. If I have to remove more than three posts by any one person, you will be disqualified and blocked from posting in the thread. Remember, ONE post only to this thread to enter.
2) The winner will be drawn by randomizer.org based on a random number drawn between the number 2, for post number 2 and the number of the last post. Since this is a computer generated pick, everyone has the same odds of winning.
3) The winner will have a choice between the Original Lift Kit and the Comfort Lift Kit. To learn more about these lifts, click the link to go to DKCustomProducts.com.
4) If you were already planning to purchase a lift kit from DK Custom Products, do not hesitate to do so because if your number is chosen and your order was placed during the contest period, you will be refunded the complete cost of the lift kit.

Good luck and post to win!

Its a great thing you are doing. Hope to give them a try.
Thanks

DK Custom Products,

Kevin Thank you for your kind jester on your give away. Your a Great Sponsor.

This is an very generous offer from a great sponsor. I'd be honored to win it and sing it's priases.

I'm in! I just recently installed one of these kits, but I know several riders that don't have one yet... I would give mine to one of them so that they can see what I am talking about as to the improvement it makes.

Thanks, Kevin, for a truly great prodict!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png