Roadsmith HTS Battery Removal

Jan 29, 2012
Grove Oklahoma
I had the the side cover off my Roadsmith HTS trike this past weekend and noticed the fender covers nearly half of the battery, you can barely see the positive terminal. I'm probably going to be needing a new battery in the near future, how do I get the battery out?? :confused:

Never heard that one. I have a 13 roadsmith. but don't have that problem. Sorry I am no help,but very interested in the solution. Ride Safe

It's hell getting old, forgive my decrepid senior citizen mind, I just went out and popped the cover off and now I've embarrassed myself, it isn't half covered:blush:. As you can see in the picture it appears there isn't enough room to turn the battery enough to pull the battery out, there is one screw holding the fuse block, I wonder if it can be pulled out enough to get the battery out. Sorry for the mis-step

Roadsmith battery.JPG

Just looking I can see how you would ask. However, until you physically try you will never know.
I thought the same thing on my 14 hts kit but it will come out.

I thought the same thing on my 14 hts kit but it will come out.

I think I've heard all I need to know, If I run into problems I know where to go. On an un-named forum people were talking about wacking out a piece of the lip on the fender on some brands of trikes, didn't want to do that. Safe riding friends and many thanks.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png