Another TrikeTalk Member Buys a Freewheeler.

I'll pick it up this weekend 11/15. It's a Superior Blue one, and with winter coming on fast, I also got a great deal. On the internet, I found a dealership in Eastern Maryland that had way-y-y-y too many Freewheelers in stock going into the Holiday season.

Can you say "floor plan?"

I called them up and low-balled them, and they agreed to it!:D

I feel like a kid just *before* Christmas ~ I know what Santa is bringing me, but I hate the waiting. :Santa:

Good for you getting a good deal on a new trike! Riding season is closing in on us fast on the East coast.

Congrats 0pini0nated! You're gonna love that Superior Blue, I guarantee it! Check in with the owners thread I started once you get a picture and some info on it, please! ThumbUp

Welcome to the Freewheelers club. As an "X" Ultra and Tri-Glide rider I can tell you honestly the 'Free' is a major kick in the ass!! Much more 'zippy' than it's big sister. Ride it in good health. Sorry the weather is going to close in on you, out west we can ride year round.

Attachments

• 2014-11-09  02.jpg
    2014-11-09 02.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 161
You will love the Freewheeler...it is the sports model of trikes...I almost got one myself but went with the luxury touring instead...to me it is way more fun to ride than the Tri that I own...it is a little hot rod to me...yes I still want one...

Fantastic!

I'll pick it up this weekend 11/15. It's a Superior Blue one, and with winter coming on fast, I also got a great deal. On the internet, I found a dealership in Eastern Maryland that had way-y-y-y too many Freewheelers in stock going into the Holiday season.

Can you say "floor plan?"

I called them up and low-balled them, and they agreed to it!:D

I feel like a kid just *before* Christmas ~ I know what Santa is bringing me, but I hate the waiting. :Santa:
My sporadic motorcycle career, 81 650 Yamaha, 2014 HD Fatboy, 2014 Can Am Spyder RTs, 2010 HD 883 Iron, 2015 HD Freewheeler - Black Beauty, just finished my winter project, Detachable windshield, heated grips, HD Windshield attached speaker system, HD Derby cover, 4" Vance & Hines exhaust (awesome), and the best, HD Auto rear air shocks... Changing to rear all spoke wire wheels and whitewall tires, finally Roadking light bar with passing lights w/LED lighting.. Pics coming in the spring!
Ride Safe, Ride Hard,

Freewheeler Mike

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png