"tour of honor"

Phill Griggs

450+ Posts
Oct 27, 2011
Bixby Ok
We had a problem with the first video so here is again.

From April to the first of November over 500 riders participated in the “TOUR OF HONOR” I road several hundred miles to pickup 27 Memorials.
The following video is a collection of Memorials that these riders collected honoring our American Hero's. The video is 35 minutes long. So get you a cup on this cold winter day and enjoy seeing how the different city honor America’s finest.

Picture Man

Very nice, I have never heard of this before and tho it was a long video it was interesting. I would like to add Hermansville, Michigan to the list. For a small town we have a lot of people who are involved in maintaining memorials. The Vietnam Veterans maintain a museum with artifacts and a Huey and a tank on static display. We also are the site of the memorial for the Twin Towers , meaning we have two pieces of steel from the WTC, and we are working to build a memorial to house them plus several artifacts donated to us. So if you are ever in the area, please stop by.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png