Has anyone bought one of these

If you are the kind of guy that works on your own machine. It will save you lots of money in the future.
If you aren't a motorcycle mechanic and don't plan on doing your own wrenching, why waste your money. Buy some small, really small chrome blingy thing instead.
P.S. I just bought one, I do my own work and like all the information I can get when I do a job. Thanks for the find.

I bought one of these a few months back Even though mine is a 2001 it is very helpful on most of maintainance stuff . I was able to copy this manual on my hard drive on comp at work. Excellent buy I highly recommend it Bruce

If you are the kind of guy that works on your own machine. It will save you lots of money in the future.
If you aren't a motorcycle mechanic and don't plan on doing your own wrenching, why waste your money. Buy some small, really small chrome blingy thing instead.
P.S. I just bought one, I do my own work and like all the information I can get when I do a job. Thanks for the find.

As a retired mechanic I can do a lot of maintains on my trike.

I just got this and what I see it is well worth the money I spend on it. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png