New to Trike Talk

Hello Everyone,

Just found this very interesting website, I had a good look through it before I registered, I was very pleased to see that most threads are trike lifestyle related, very informative and unlike some other trike website, there is not a whole lot of personal views on politics.

I am located in British Columbia Canada, I am also the importer/distributor for the Rewaco trikes in Canada and since the closure of the Vegas dealer, we are also the distributor for vehicle sales, service and parts for the US customers.

We would be more than happy to answer any questions about Rewaco Trikes and help out anybody who owns a Rewaco trike and may need assistance for parts and accessories.

For those of you that owns a Rewaco Trike, please be aware that the Rewaco Manufacturer recently did a recall on a two piece front disc brake with the aluminum center. This front disc brake was mostly installed on the HS4, HS5 and HS6 models. If you own or know anyone who owns a Rewaco Trike equipped with this disc brake please ensure that you contact us ASAP to arrange for a replacement disc brake.

Our e-mail address is trikectr@telus.net or www.rewaco.ca

Best Regards.

Last edited:
Hello, Trikectr, and welcome to TrikeTalk from the admin staff. We are happy to have more Canadians joining us, and another with Rewaco Trike information is also a plus!
Where in BC are you? I have a brother in Surrey and my Mom still lives in Abbotsford, although I've been in the US for years now.

Hi Nana,

Your Mom and I are neighbor! I Live in Chilliwack, you have to contact me next time you're in town, it would be cool to go for a ride in the Valley!

Does your brother ride?

Regards,

You're on!!!!!!! I'd love to experience a Rewaco!!!!!!!!! My brother currently has no bike, but he loves to ride. I'll bring him with me...... who knows, he might love your products :)

I have some friends (can you believe that?) that own one of your trikes and I would bet they would love to know about this call back.. Thanks
Also welcome to the site and forums .... From cold and snowey Missouri!!:)

Thanks for the welcome this is a very nice and friendly site.

Critter,

I spoke to that gentleman who was looking for parts, we found out that his e-mails never got to me. He now has the parts he was looking for.

Thanks for the welcome this is a very nice and friendly site. <snip>

Like you Trikectr, I find this forum very friendly AND informative :D
I also post regularly to the National 3 Wheeler's forum in Australia, of which
I'm an active member, but unlike this forum, we only have around 20 forum regulars,
it's a lot different than this site, because we're mainly in Victoria (0z)
and we're in regular contact at social evenings and rides ...
unlike this site where you're spread out all over the USA and internationally... Love it :)

Here is the URL of our website (and forum) if anybody wants to have a look-see,

National 3 Wheelers

But as I said, our forum is more like a coffee-shop where people drop in and
talk a lot of BS :D Problems and questions are usually covered in person more
so than via the forum.

PS... that's why I'm interested in this site, because as far as I know, I'm the only
DFT kit owner in our state. The supplier of my kit is in Townsville Queensland, around
2,500 Km's north of me... not exactly 'around the corner'

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png