Post Your VW Trike Pics

how to open pictures.

Here is what I currently ride but am building another with autostick. Will be different configeration from this one . Will support rear VW shell look just like a stock VW from the rear. Pictures of the build later

Thanks for asking for pictures, I too love looking at the differences being built

Where or how do I get to see the pictures? New here.
icon9.png

Post your pics here.

Never get tired of looking at different trikes and the VW powered Trikes are some of the coolest! Put your pictures up with a brief description here.

Photo0347.jpgMy knowledge about the front forks are zero. What can I do to make them stiffer. The front weighs about 70Kg. Small pot holes make it reach max movement. I never opened them. Maybe a service would do the trick.

Body-off profile.

Nice work!:clapping: Do you have a picture showing a body-off profile shot of the frame?

Thanks a lot. Still a lot to do. I had to drive it to get some motivation. Taking a chance driving in the streets of my tiny town. Not registered yet.Wiring done, but no instruments and switches yet. Still working on my third dashboard design.
icon7.png
Photo0232.jpgPhoto0236.jpgPhoto0218.jpgPhoto0231.jpg

Trike by TomyJ

Trike.jpgTrike side.jpegTrike by TomyJ.jpgI bought the Tri-muter plans and changed the length and width to cover the 1600cc VW engine, 4 speed and big 15" N50 rear tires, Porsche 914 seats, made in 1986 and took about 4 years to complete, being a machinist I made all the custom metal pieces and the windshield posts were the worst with 2 angles at the base. I hope you like it, I loved cruzing in it, my young son's job to wave at the people smiling at us :>)

Hello, Picked this up a couple months ago. 1970 Wilmac that originally had a 66 1200 and now has a 74 1600. Just needs a little spit and polish. But I am also going to remove the rear fenders and put on some 29x15R15 MT SR's, dual megaphone Pipes and few more cosmetic dress up parts.

Chad.... Welcome to Trike-Talk.......:wave4:

Thanks a lot. I have wanted one since I was young and reading the old biker magazines. I at first started building one a couple years ago using a oldschool stretch Honda chopper and a 69 vw sub assembly. But after watching this trike be for sale off and on for over a year I figured it was more of the oldschool styling I wanted and figured I would give it a good home.

welcome to trike talk Chad......trike looks great already, looks like a leading link fork also. real good tech and experience, here on this site!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png