Oregon Trikers

champsman97045

TOI - Oregon
Jul 12, 2010
oregon city, or usa
:wave4: :wave4:Welcome from Oregon, at least I can start this thread, and maybe we can get more of us to sign on for a listing of us and maybe list ANY trike/bike events in the area.
I ride a 1996 Honda wing/motortrike

Maury, Oregon City ThumbUp

Greetings from Aloha....Oregon.

:wave4: :wave4:Welcome from Oregon, at least I can start this thread, and maybe we can get more of us to sign on for a listing of us and maybe list ANY trike/bike events in the area.
I ride a 1996 Honda wing/motortrikeThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

We travel half the year by motorhome and trike. Summers are here in Oregon, otherwise we have been as far as Key West, Florida. We are leaving again this September, north this time. We are interested in events in this area. Love to golf too.

Steve

I ride a 1996 Honda wing/motortrike

:wave4:Hi all, here from the Bend/Redmond area. Although I don't have any information regarding "Trike Events", we do have some awesome riding routes/destinations here in Central Oregon. We use Wildhorse Harley-Davidson as a home base/starting location. So if you happen to be in the area, please feel free to stop at the Dealership, there may be a ride going at any time. This weekend they are having a huge function - "Sturgis or Bust" is the title and there will be a ride going out Saturday morning with KSP (kick stands up) at 10:00AM for anyone that chooses to ride along.

This is not a Trike specific ride, but we do have a few Trike riders in the HOG group that ride on the rides and activities put on by the local HOG group - COHOG's (Central Oregon Harley Owner's Group)

Roger

Hello everyone. Just put a Voyager on a 1999 Kawasaki Nomad. Live in Milwaukie. Would like to get together with some other trikers and shoot the breeze.

Thanks.

Hello from Eastern Oregon

Old thread but thought I would add to it. I am from Umatilla and I ride a 2011 Tri Glide. Hope to meet some of you on the road this year.

Rick

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png