NH Trikers

See you tomorrow.
Haven't heard from our Friends in the Western part of NH. Don't know if they are going to make it.
Rosy

Haven't heard from our Friends in the Western part of NH. Don't know if they are going to make it.
Rosy

Hope they can make it. But the final for the year, fall, Keene motorcycle swap meet is on Sunday. Nascar too.
Weather tomorrow is predicted to be almost perfect for this time of year in New England....:D

Cool in the morning, then warming up to 70s, but up in the hills, it could stay a bit cooler.
Dress warm, Gerbins in for the start of the morning, long jeans, tall motorcycle boots, knee socks, and gloves, maybe over kill, but you can take it off, but very difficult to put on if you didn't bring it with you!
See you tomorrow!
Rosy

Meet & Greet

Today's Meet & Greet went very well. We met new people from our area and shared many stories. We had people who went to the same high school, so the stories were very plentiful.
We will try and post pictures of today's Early Fall Tour. The leafs have not started to turn color, but it was a very cool start to our ride. It was 44F when we started and got up to 65/68F, but there was a nip in the air as we traveled through NH and Maine.
I want to thank all the TT members and non members who went on the ride today.
We will try and post pictures soon.
Rosy

First time with the NH "Gang", & I had a great time meeting everyone. ThumbUp
The ride was fun, & only wish we had another 6 months of summer here in NH!
I truly regret not "finishing" the ride with everyone, but next time will be better...
Thanks for putting it together Rosy, & we'll have to regroup some time down the road.

Meet & Greet

You are more than welcome, we had a great time, and we really lucked out with a few things that happened.
It was a great day, saw the Mount Washington sailing on the "high seas", saw her coming in at Weirs Beach when we stopped for lunch, and then at Wolfboro along with the Paddle Wheel cruise boat. The boat show and antique auto show in Wolfboro was great, when we stopped for ice cream!

- - - Updated - - -

oops, wasn't finished.
I want to thank everybody who came to the M&G, and maybe we can do it again next year.
I believe having it at this time of year was good because we really didn't hit any major traffic!
Next year we are going to start a little later so maybe it will be in the high 40s, before we get started! LOL
Pete, hope you made it home OK, after your left rear fender broke a weld.
Rosy

Meet & Greet

This is Pete's trike.

image.jpg
The gang in Wolfboro for ice cream, antique car show, antique boat show, and many sights.
Great day for a trike ride.
Rosy

- - - Updated - - -

We have Dennis and Joan and yours truly!
Rosy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    700.5 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    959.4 KB · Views: 221
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    934.3 KB · Views: 187
Meet & Greet

image.jpgPete looking at the antique autos in the parking lot.
There were some really nice cars there, along with the boats.

73F on Monday, great day for a ride in NH.
Maybe going to the Sandwich Fair for the day.
Have a good weekend NH!
Rosy

NH Trikers roll call!
If you ride or live in NH, post here so we know how many are active riders.
See you soon!
Rosy

How is everything in the Keene area, cool like it is in Dover.
Yes, I have you on the list, in case we do a Meet & Greet in the future!
If we don't see you, have a wonderful Holiday season! Yes, it is around the corner..Holloween, Turkey Day, and X-Mas!
Rosy & Janice

Hi Pete, no I don't think so, but you never know if the weather gets warmer.
I think most of the long term riding is finished for this year.
I will keep you in mind if we decide to head out for a ride.
Hey, what's the hold-up on that fender? Have you figured out where your fender needed to be attached? I thought you said the fender needed to be moved and reattached?
Hope all goes well with the reattach ment of the fender.
See you soon.
Rosy

Well since you saw it last, I removed both fenders from their respective swing-arms.
I've now made up a cardboard "prototype" mount template that I need to get fabricated.
Nothing complex, just 2, 90 degree bends on a piece of 3/16~1/4" flat stock.
Since I have no material or a metal brake in my shop, I'm in search of a "local" fab shop to pop them out.
I've heard that there's a good shop on Rt.4 somewhere in Nottingham, but I haven't been able to drop by as I write.
Bottom line is I can still ride the trike as is, but only on dry days for now!
While we likely won't see daytime highs in the 70's around here until sometime in 2016, I'm still game on daytime rides if others are ok too...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png