NH Trikers

Jonesy, Pete has the fenders, it was where he attached them to his home made trike that failed.
Pete needs to reengineer the brace placement so it doesn't receive vibrations.
Pete did an excellent job making his trike.
Rosy

Thanks for the ThumbUp, Rosy!
Jonesy, Thanks for the tip.
I actually bought 2 trailer fenders from Tractor Supply, & then proceeded to butcher them beyond all reasonable & further use when I was building it.
After that I found a couple of Softail "bobbed" rear fenders that I really liked, which I modified to use.
I initially constructed the braces/mounting brackets in the wrong location on the rear swing arms. Unfortunately, that improper location ended up being subject to way too much vibration.
I should have known that, but the way the fenders hugged the tires in that particular spot was appealing to me & I erred in going that route.

I've been pretty lucky in that not much else has failed from my lack of engineering education/experience, (feverishly knocking on wood!).

I'm determined to get the fenders re mounted before the snow flies around here. That way if the winter gets too much to deal with, I can throw my travel bag on the trike & head south!

Way to go Pete, see you at The Snowbird Rally if you get sick & tired of the snow! LOL
Hope your reegineering goes well!
Rosy

Rosy, when are you folks heading south??

I'm off to CA the end of the month. Will only be gone a week. Not sure why I'm taking my golf clubs since I haven't hit a single ball since Aug 2014..... Also the guys I'm supposed to play with have had knee replacement surgery and a pace maker....Funny thing is, they are both younger then me...

We are headed to NM for the Holidays, come back to NH in January, head to the Snowbird Rally and our rental in late January.
We will be in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. All our Friends from past Rallies will be there & maybe make new Friends this year.
Our Floridian Friends should show us new sites this year as we explore Florida on different rides.
Coming down?
Rosy

We are headed to NM for the Holidays, come back to NH in January, head to the Snowbird Rally and our rental in late January.
We will be in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. All our Friends from past Rallies will be there & maybe make new Friends this year.
Our Floridian Friends should show us new sites this year as we explore Florida on different rides.
Coming down?
Rosy

wishing you safe travels. I wont' be going to Florida for the snow birds gathering. I'm planning a couple trips for later in the year which will take up my vacation time.

Hey NH Trikers, we will be hosting the Northeast Rally this year in Dover.
Please, give me a shout if you are planning on attending.
Thanks.
Rosy

Hey neighbor, you are more than Welcome. Don't tell anybody, but I do have some good friends in Mass!
Come join us.
Rosy

I would like to form a state Trikers club...
Granite State Trikers..did some art work for a patch..
Will show patch when I get home from Florida.
Let me know what you think.
Rosy

Thank you very much. I had fun developing the patch, but everybody who owns different types of trikes wanted their trike on the logo..LOL
There is nothing to do, just be there at some point while we do runs, throughout the state, or meet with us when we have a meet and greet. Just stay posted to the NH site.
The " club" is just starting..no bylaws..no officers...just something to do in the summer time...
Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png