Texas Members Roll Call!

I guess Ray's rain is headed our way... along with the remnants of Patricia. We're forecasted 8-12" between tonight & Monday morning.

Might need to fit the wing with a snorkel. :D

It is nice drying out, hope it don't rain Halloween night as must go thru the woods to baby son's house for masquerade party, it is only fourth mile but rainy night in a trail wagon with lots of tree's and a few drinks could be dangerous. Hope everyone has a great Halloween. :Joker3::qpnmt::AGGHH::AGGHH:

Even though we got 4+ inches here, I noticed yesterday the dust is already flying on the gravel road to pavement. It was slick as snot 2 days ago.

I forgot to comeback and add that I won best male costume at the party this year. Georgia told me to go in costume as myself, so I dressed as a devil and won. If i could post picture I would however I don't have the knowledge.:AGGHH:

I saw that Jerry...I was looking a little closer to my neck of the woods, like the Houston, Lake Conroe, Cut N Shoot area.

Oh, you are looking for a destination ride.;) La Grange is probably a couple hours from you. :laugh::laugh: Just jerking your chain. We'd love to have you and Marge along..

Oh, you are looking for a destination ride.;) La Grange is probably a couple hours from you. :laugh::laugh: Just jerking your chain. We'd love to have you and Marge along..

Too much to do at the shop to take off too far at the moment, looking for a RTE with the locals.

OK wait a minute....didn't know where LaGrange was...That's doable.

Today would have been a beautiful day to ride. Got the top plastics off the 'Wing, installing an additional power port, trailer wiring and a CB radio. These things are a jig-saw puzzle, glad I got the Honda repair manual.

Today would have been a beautiful day to ride. Got the top plastics off the 'Wing, installing an additional power port, trailer wiring and a CB radio. These things are a jig-saw puzzle, glad I got the Honda repair manual.

Hey Dennis, Sunday would be a GREAT trial run after you get everything together. If you haven's seen my invite to La Grange here is the link http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threa...Grange-TX-3-20

Stop at Weikel's while you are there. Awesome Bakery and Deli. I stop there all the time and get some Shortbread bars to bring home. I have even made a trip there several times to get them and ride back.

Wife and I moved here to Florida 2 1/2 years ago, but we will always be Texans first!!! Spent over 50+ years in the Dallas area, and refereed high school football all over the state for 27 years. Texas will always be home! We will being buying our first trike soon and can't wait eventually to ride it back home to visit family and friends. And now we have a good excuse to meet new friends! :)

Stop at Weikel's while you are there. Awesome Bakery and Deli. I stop there all the time and get some Shortbread bars to bring home. I have even made a trip there several times to get them and ride back.

Sherry and I were in your neighborhood the last few days,visiting our daughter & family. Just got back home a few hours ago.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png