Which LED lights for the rear tail/brake lights

I replaced both lens assemblies with Radiantz P/N 9903-18. These also strobe when you apply the brakes.
They really wake up the cagers. :D I bought mine at Laconia NH Bike Week from http://www.fastlightsleds.com

You will have to call them for availability and price. (I paid around $200 for the pair) Absolutely plug & play!!!!! 2 screws and a plug for each side.

I would not even consider going back to stock!!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=3&theater

Bob

Roxy at Hanuums.jpg

I had the H-D LED lights installed. I like the chrome cover.

When I figure out how to do it on the 2014, I'm going to install the Hyper-lites on the tour pac like I did on my last 2 bikes.

I had the bright ass lights and they were bright..It was nice as you can program the tail lights for different things..Yeah a bit pricey but worth it..

I removed mine before I traded the trike in..I also have a set of the Harley tail lights too my dad had on his trike before he sold it they seem to work well too..

+3 for BAL, had them on my 2010 Ultra and was my first purchase for the Tri Glide.
I agree they are costly, but worth it in my opinion.

So if I've got this right, two 12 light LED tail lights from BrightAssLights would set you back $900.00!!?? :xzqxz::AGGHH:

Got mine at Ride Time Technology. Not sure if they are in business anymore. Got both for 140.00. Have 110 bulbs in each, really bright. Lots of good comments.

I have to say that while I like LED tail lights, I think the cost of them as actually out-paced the technology use in making them by leaps and bounds...... While I like to be seen, it should not be obscene on my wallet to do so..... So, I actually try to go with the good old "bulb". You can get them anywhere cheap and last well in my opinion.<br />
<br />
I just added the LED, AIR-Wing Luggage Rack light to my FLRT and I have to say that I was sort of disappointed by the light's brightness - or lack of. When the light is on Brake-on Mode its just about as bright as my good, old standard bulbs are in Running Mode....... I decided to make it just a running light and will do something else for a 3rd brake light.....<br />
<br />
Anyway, I can't knock using LEDs, they are (or can be) great in this application; but, I think the cost needs to come into line. (my opinion)<br />
<br />
Springman

I love these, and a lot of riders hate riding behind me for any distance!

http://www.brightasslights.com/site/

Ditto-----I have them and love them!!!!
icon14.png

I also have the Brightass LED tail/brake lights. I have the ones with the full red lens housing that looks like stock housing. My wife normally rides behind me on her Can Am & she says they are a great improvement over stock.

Someone above mentioned $ 370 for the pair & that is about what I paid. Well worth that in my opinion for the added visibility.

Ed

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png