New 380 Curve

Now that's different! Bet they won't be able to build them fast enough.

One problem I see is the pocket clip would be pretty much useless as it would make the gun ride too high in your pocket by making it visible. If you tucked it inside your waist band it would want to stick to your body. If you removed the clip altogether it would probably be a good front pocket carry gun, but a $20 pocket holster will accomplish the same thing with the well proven LCP for $150 less.... still, I might want one.

Just noticed that lefties are screwed...

The higher retail price includes the integrated laser. It's going to print in a pocket like a cell phone. Probably going to sell lots of them.<br />
Don't think they'll show up a lot at the range, but good to carry.

On the Surface, definitely like it and a Fan.
Have to put a hand on one....

But, will have to like it a TON more than my LCP with Lasermax to eat the trade diff or the hassle to retail the LCP and buy Curve outright.
Probably looking at around a $150 difference best case trade and have to find a "challenged" individual to do much better on retailing.
Ainta gonna happen.

IF this had been out when got the LCP, good chance would have paid the extra $100 even though prefer Ruger to Taurus overall. Really like this Curve's Concept and Design.
365+ Days Late and 100 dollars short ;)

Yep shooting one will tell the tale. If these take off maybe used LCPs will get down to realistic prices, I'd buy another one just to have as a backup. Where I'm at used ones bring more than new ones do but that's largely due to the number of thugs that cant pass the background paying stupid money for pistols.

Travel a hundred miles from Houston in any direction and used auto pistols drop $50-$100 per. I bought my six month old Kahr CM9 like new in the box with all papers, with two nice holsters for $325 from a guy in Austin who met me half way. He offered it for less but I paid full asking price since he drove 45 min to meet me. I could get $450 for the package in a heartbeat on Texas Gun Trader Houston if I wanted to sell it to a gangsta. Never would!

Dang, that looks good. I'm left handed, but I kill with my right hand :laugh:

Going to look for one of these when it comes out ThumbUp Thanks for posting

Believe msrp to be high 300 but street price to be around 325 is what I am hearing. I am curious how it compares to the lcp. having big hands the lcp is a little small. I carry the Taurus 380 tcp as my conceal cause my Glock 40 is too heavy.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png