Road Zeppelin seat

Why, because of the repair?
My first one lasted 10 years and still worked when I sold it. My second one(the new 2 bladder design) had to have the bladder repaired after 2 years. Maybe they're cheapening it up - like Harley and everything else made in the word. :mad:

It's still the best seat you can buy.

Why, because of the repair?
My first one lasted 10 years and still worked when I sold it. My second one(the new 2 bladder design) had to have the bladder repaired after 2 years. Maybe they're cheapening it up - like Harley and everything else made in the word. :mad:

It's still the best seat you can buy.

Agreed, it is a very comfortable seat.
Needing repair after only 1.5 years, only having a 1 year warranty, and a 90 day warranty on repairs. That is unacceptable for a $700+ seat, and if asked my opinion.
I say, look elsewhere.

Merry Christmas

Maybe you just got a defective seat. I'm sure not everyone has to have theirs repaired in only 1.5 years. That's like saying my Ford had a defective wheel so I'm never going to buy another Ford.

I agree the warrantee should be longer after a repair, but just about everything has those kind of warrantees.
Even the product we make have a one year warranty along with all the OEM parts on it. Compare repair warranties on other products - they are even worse. Most only have a 30 day or 60 day warranty.
Now, the cost of the repair is another thing. Yes that is too high.

Look elsewhere?? Where? I don't know of any other air seat on the market. And all the static seats I've tried don't come close to the RZ seat, so I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that I don't have to have my seat repaired again, but I will if I have to.

You have a Merry Christmas also and all you other forum members. ThumbUp :Santa:

I have a RZ seat on my 2013, bad back, two neck surgeries, 25,000 and can'take wait for warmer weather. Àlready have several long trips planned for next year. The seat is excellent, I hardly ever use àir. I can ride with no problems. I highly recommend the RZ. I have been riding for 40yrs. and many different seats the RZ is by far the best.

We have a 2010 Triglide. Wife is has tailbone issues. Same cyst thing mentioned above. Stock seat is starting to bother her. Today we went to HD shop. They said the Hammock is their #2 seller, #1 is the Zeppelin Air adjustable. They gave us a demo loaner on the Hammock. gonna have it a few days no charge. On a quick 1 hour ride it was comfortable for me and she liked it. Will try again tomorrow. Next weekend gonna go back and swap for demo Zeppelin Air adjustable.
Keeping our fingers crossed.

One tip I'd give is to adjust the RZ seat about every 40 miles/1/2 hour - BEFORE your bottom starts to feel uncomfortable. Once you start feeling the pressure it takes a little longer to recover.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png